Cig-a-like Reviews

Innokin Endura T20

The Endura T20 is the latest starter kit from well-known manufacturer Innokin. It is the third Endura device in the series, following on from the T18 and T22. The T20 is intended as mouth to lung vaping experience and is offered as a 1500mAh or 1000 mAh internal battery model. This is also combined with the 2ml TPD compliant Prism tank.

Share on:

Innokin Endura T20

The Endura T20 is the latest starter kit from well-known manufacturer Innokin. It is the third Endura device in the series, following on from the T18 and T22. The T20 is intended as mouth to lung vaping experience and is offered as a 1500mAh or 1000 mAh internal battery model. This is also combined with the 2ml TPD compliant Prism tank.

Innokin claim that the Endura T20 vape experience is ‘Flavour Redefined’. So let’s take a thorough look and see what it has to offer you!

Innokin Endura T20 features

• 1500mAh or 1000mAh Internal Battery
  • USB Charging. Features Pass-through
  • Maximum Output: 14 Watts
  • Max Output Voltage: 4.5 volts
  • Minimum Resistance: 1.5ohm
  • Protective Dust Cap
  • Available in Black, Silver, Red and Blue
  • 15 Second Cut-off
  • Low Voltage Warning
  • Short Circuit Warning
  • Over Discharge Protection
  • Over Charge Protection
  • Overheat Protection
  • Prism Tank features
  • 2ml Capacity
  • Top Filling Design

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Innokin Endura T20
  • 1 x Innokin T20 Prism Tank
  • 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 2x Drip Tips
  • Various Stickers and Spare O-rings

In my opinion the packaging is really good and the manual is well written, which means new vapers won’t have any problems. Please note that only a single coil is included which is a bit of a shame.

Innokin Endura T20 styling and build quality

At first glance the Endura T20 certainly resembles the size and shape of a permanent marker felt pen. Nevertheless this means it feels extremely well balanced and comfortable to use. The overall build quality is excellent and everything fits together beautifully!

The weight is of the T20 is just right and the device is neither overly heavy nor too light. It feels solid enough to take a few knocks and should hold up well. You can purchase this device in a variety of colours (we received the black version) and in my opinion the finish is good and the paint has not scuffed at all in the time I have spent using the device.

Unlike other devices which feature lots of bells and whistles, the T20 is a very simplistic design but that might offer a lot of appeal to someone who is completely new to vaping. Stylishly uncomplicated is the way I would describe this device since it is a literally fire and forget. There is no screen to be found anywhere and the device has in typical Innokin fashion a coloured LED which alerts you to the current charge level of the battery.

The single fire button on the device works well and is very responsive and has a nice click to it. When vaping the LED fitted behind the button lights up so you know it is in use. When I received this product it was fully charged but at some point you will have to recharge the battery. This is easily accomplished by fitting the included Micro USB cable to the port located half way down the main tube and connecting the cable up to a suitable source.

Included with the T20 is Innokin’s Prism Tank. The tank has a 2ml TPD compliant capacity and a top filling design. Sadly it does not have any form of airflow adjustment. What is nice is that the glass in the tank sits inside a steel cage so it should be nicely protected from accidental knocks. In addition the tank can also be unscrewed from the device. The included drip tip features a standard 510 fitting, is comfortable on the lips and should you prefer to swap it out you do get an additional drip tip in the box, or you can simply use one of your own.

There is no obvious venting on the device but I would assume the Micro USB port allows for some ventilation, but given how the maximum and non-adjustable Wattage is 14W it isn’t really necessary.

What is somewhat unusual is that Innokin offer this device as two different versions but the only thing to distinguish them is the overall length of the tube and the battery. The T20 sent for review has a 1000mAh internal battery but you can also pick up a 1500mAh version. Personally I think it might have been a good idea if Innokin had simply decided on 1500mAh for this device because for a chain vaper like myself 1000mAh isn’t that viable, but then not everyone vapes as much as me so it might even be acceptable to you!

Lastly the device includes a removable dust cap. This actually comes in handy and keeps any nastiness from accumulating in the drip tip. It does take a bit of effort to remove the first time and you have to press down firmly and pull.

Ease of use

This device is simple to get to grips with so you won’t run into difficulties.

• Three clicks of the button switches the device on and off
  • Hold down the button to vape
  • The included Prism tank can be filled while it is fitted to the device or unscrewed and filled separately. The top fill system works well but make sure not to overfill it.

The only downside to the included Prism tank is when it comes time to replace the coil. You do have to drain the tank fully first or you will get E-Liquid everywhere. Remove it from the device unscrew the base, then pull out the old coil. Align the flat sides of the new coil over the slots and push it in before screwing the tank base back on.

How does it vape?

Typically I never know exactly what I am going to get when I try a new Starter Kit. Often I am wondering if the vape will be rather washed out or it simply doesn’t offer enough vaper for my liking. Sadly that is the problem for any vaper as their choice or hardware evolves over time but to be totally honest I really liked this device.

The main reason for this is the flavour, which in my opinion is excellent and extremely impressive for a device such as this. I was using some Dr Salt Red Devil (cherry menthol flavour) and I was so impressed by the vape for a moment I did a double take. I found myself saying “Well that’s surprising”, because it really was remarkably good. In comparison to other products out there it reminded me of Aspire’s Nautilus 2, but for some reason the Prism tank just seemed a bit crisper and slightly more flavoursome. From that point of view I certainly do feel that someone new to vaping using a suitable strength E-Liquid will definitely get a very enjoyable vape from this product.

The only real downside is that you are limited to a very specific mouth to lung draw. It is tight enough to be enjoyable and not so tight as to feel like you vaping through a straw. In many ways I would say the draw is equivalent to what you would get from a typical cigarette, because it feels just right!

As you might imagine this makes the T20 highly appealing to mouth to lung vapers and new users but sadly due to the lack of airflow adjustment is of little use to those who require a more airy draw. Vapour production was also something of a surprise and the Prism tank does put out a reasonably generous amount of vapour (equivalent vapour to the amount of smoke from a cigarette).

I used the T20 for almost an entire day and I really enjoyed the experience, but I did find that the coil seemed to struggle a little at times with higher VG juice (70VG was fine, but 80VG or higher seemed to have a delay in wicking). Vaping at the set 14 Watts, the battery lasted most of the day but I suspect if I had been chain vaping I would have drained it in about three to four hours. Of course this might be perfect for you if you only plan to use going to and from work, or during breaks. I must admit I would happily just use one of these when going to the local shops, because its compact size is highly appealing!

The battery takes between 90 minutes and two hours to reach full charge.

Conclusion

As starter kits go I think the T20 is very good, being both straightforward to use and offering a highly enjoyable vape. If you need a device which offers simplicity and no unnecessary complication, then this is it! Of course like everything this kit does have some shortcomings namely the need to empty the tank before changing the coil and the inclusion of only a single coil is something of a shame. The battery life may also not be ideal depending on your usage. In my opinion I feel you would be better off going for the 1500mAh version and I am somewhat surprised Innokin didn’t just sell one specific version of the T20, but at least they offer you a choice!

For mouth to lung vapers or someone who is entirely new to vaping this easy to use device comes highly recommended and is well worth checking out!

Many thanks to Innokin who kindly sent this product to Planet of the Vapes for us to review.  You can read more about it on their site here https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/endura-t20/.

VapeMaster avatar

VapeMaster

Reviewer at POTV
View Articles

Join the discussion

Cig-a-like Reviews

Vozol Star 600 Disposable Vapes

Vozol sent us their Star 600 disposable vapes for review. Si tested them out and then got a bit crafty!

Cig-a-like Reviews

Aspire Mynus Vapourless Disposable Vape System

The Aspire Mynus could easily have become the butt of many jokes, but they have really come up trumps with an innovative smokeless vaping device which brings a whole new level to having a sneaky vape!

Cig-a-like Reviews

Geek Bar Disposables

DeeDee and Si form a new tag team to review the full range of Geekbar Disposable range

Cig-a-like Reviews

London Fox Boost, Chill and Lift

Created by London Fox of East London, with the help of top mixologist Chris Tanner from The Vault, Soho. London Fox aim to provide a fresh and modern take on a cigalike, with a range of different flavoured cigalikes that feature some very unique blended flavours.