VZone Cultura 100W
VZone are a vaping manufacturer based out of Shenzhen, China, and they have recently released a whole range of attractive looking products to the market. One of their latest products is the VZone Cultura 100W, which is a single 18650/20700 battery device capable of up to 100W!
The Cultura is also available in a range of different design options, and features VZone's advanced HW Board 1.0 chip which offers plenty of features plus temperature control support for Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR modes.
- 89mm x 38mm x 30mm dimensions
- 7-100W wattage output range for variable wattage and temperature control modes
- 0.1-3ohm resistance range (wattage mode)/ 0.05-1ohm for temperature control mode
- Takes a single 18650 or 20700 battery
- Ergonomic feel
- Fine finishing bracket in two tone colours
- Different design finish options available
- Bottom battery lid
- Advanced HW Board 1.0 chip
- Temperature control support for Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR
- 100-300C/200-600F temperature control range
- 8.5V maximum output voltage
- 32A maximum output current
- USB charging
- Three memory modes
- User customisable taste mode- soft/normal/hard/user customisable
What's in the Box?
- VZone Cultura 100W mod
- USB charging cable
- Battery safety card
- User manual
Design and Build Quality
The VZone Cultura is a small and compact device, measuring in at 89mm x 38mm x 30mm, and it is available with four eyecatching finishes- Gun Metal, SS, 7-Color and Camo. A fine two tone colour finishing bracket is found on the mod for better grip, and In Mould Labelling is used on the finish for graphics quality and greater wear resistance. It's a great looking and very well made device for sure!
Large stainless steel buttons are found at the side, including a large firing button that makes the VZone and Cultura 100W logos on the sides of the mod light up when you fire it, which is a pretty cool feature! A large and clear display shows you the current resistance, wattage/temperature setting, voltage output, taste mode setting, output setting and battery life.
A hinged battery door is found at the base of the Cultura 100W, which also has four venting holes present on it. The VZone Cultura 100W accepts a single 20700 battery by default, and an adaptor is provided should you wish to use an 18650 battery.
Using the VZone Cultura 100W
- 5 clicks of the power button will turn the VZone Cultura 100W on and off
- Press the up or down buttons to adjust the power, this will be adjusted in 1W increments
- When installing a new atomiser, the VZone Cultura 100W will prompt you to enter whether it is a new coil or not
- In wattage mode, hold down the fire and down buttons to lock and unlock the wattage setting
- In TC/TCR mode, hold down fire and down to lock and unlock the temperature setting
- 3 clicks of the power button will bring up the menu switching screen
- In the menu, you can switch between resistance settings, resistance lock/unlock, taste mode, output mode, memory mode and version information
- Over vaping, low voltage, no atomiser, atomiser short, reverse polarity, automatic power adjustment, temperature alert and temperature protections are all built in.
The VZone Cultura 100W has VZone’s advanced HW Board 1.0, which means that in wattage mode, it is able to fire coil resistances of 0.1-3.0ohm, and output power from 7-100W. Power delivery is near enough instant after pressing the button, with no noticeable delay from pressing the fire button to the Cultura 100W actually firing.
Temperature control users are well catered for with the Cultura 100W, preset modes for Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel are all present here, and a custom TCR input mode is also available too. The Cultura 100W reads resistance accurately in temperature control mode from 0.05ohm to 1.0ohm, and fires wattage up to 100W in TC mode.
You have the choice of using either a 20700 battery or an 18650 battery, with my own personal preference being the 20700 battery, due to the extra battery life. With an 18650 battery I will get just under a day’s use, with a 20700 I’ll get around a day and a half.
This is a great small form factor mod, that has been well manufactured, looks the business and performs superbly too! The board is packed with features, and the menu system is easy to navigate and use. I do really like the option of being able to use both 20700 and 18650 batteries!
All in all, the VZone Cultura 100W is a great little mod, I found it very difficult indeed to find any negatives with this device!
Many thanks to VZone for sending the Cultura 100W in for review! We have two of these to give away in our competition here - https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/competitions/two-vzone-culturas-competiton.html.