Mod Reviews

Innokin Endura T22

Much in the vein of the Innokin Endura T18 we recently reviewed, the Innokin Endura T22 is a simple 1 button operation unit with a 14w fixed power output aimed at beginners, that offers easy filling and ease of use.

Share on:

As with the Endura T18, the Endura T22 offers one of the very best starter kit experiences yet. The flavour from the Endura T22 kit is really superb and for me rates as the best yet from a starter kit. It offers real ease of use along with great coil lifespan, and as with the T18 I definitely feel you are far more likely to keep off the cigarettes for good with a kit like this rather than a ‘cigalike’ or cheap corner shop kit. This does offer advanced performance in a beginners kit, with no need to fiddle around with rebuilding coils or adjusting power settings. The power is fixed as well as the airflow so simply push a button to use it!

There's little to differentiate between the Endura T18 and T22, however the Endura T22, aside from its box style appearance, has double the battery lifespan. It's simple, user friendly and offers great flavour performance. I only wish starter kits were this good when I began vaping!

We have two T18's and one T22 kit to giveaway thanks to the team at Innokin, to enter just visit our vaping competions.

Dan Willis avatar

Dan Willis

Reviewer at POTV
View Articles

Dan was an early adopter of vaping as a way to quit smoking and has seen and done pretty much all there is to see and do in the vaping world!  From Ego batteries to mechs and from rebuildables to pods there isn't much that Dan hasn't tried.

Join the discussion

Mod Reviews

VAPORESSO COSS Click

VAPORESSO sent in their latest kit to take on traditional disposable vapes, the VAPORESSO COSS Click

Mod Reviews

TECC arc Mini 2

TECC have sent in their latest pint sized powerhouse, the TECC arc Mini 2

Mod Reviews

Lost Vape Centaurus B80 AIO

Antony takes a deep dive in to the Lost Vape Centaurus B80 AIO

Mod Reviews

Innokin Kroma Nova Kit

Innokin continue their amazingly strong run with the all new Kroma Nova kit