Acrohm Fush Mod
Fuse the Fush…
When I first saw this device at The Vaper Expo, I was advised that this was one to watch out for, I could not understand truly why Acrohm was saying it! Then I realised it is a Semi-Mech mod which performs well and matches that of a mechanical mod. So, let's have a look.
Out the Box
Here we have the Acrohm Fush Mod, one of the first semi-mech mods, and it hits hard. The device comes in two different colour options, stainless steel and black, all with colour changing functions which gives the buyer a chance to mix up the styles a bit. The kit retails at $94 with a UK price of £65…well worth the price tag!
The battery requirements are one 18650.
As always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card…that is it…
This is a stunningly built bit of kit and not overboard in terms of its basic design. The construction is outstanding and feels well engineered with a bulletproof PC centre and SS grade housing. The design is very cool and isn't off-putting as some would say but the colour flicking at times can be annoying. However, it works and looks cool.
The bottom-firing button is awesome and works a treat. There is no button rattle whatsoever which is a bonus.
I have not had any issues yet with the RDA not firing and overall it has been great, hitting well and truly hard. I am getting about 4-5 hours but that is not chain vaping so do not get the wrong idea of that.
The max tank size can increase to 25mm but could push to 26mm if you wish but you will get a slight indent where the mod finishes. Yes, it is a mod and a good one at that!
The features are as follows;
- Proprietary Ace Chip
- Power Output Based on Current Battery State
- 40A Maximum Bypass Output
- 0.07 to 2.5oHm Atomizer Resistance
- 26mm Diameter with a 28mm Base Diameter
- Up To 25mm Atomizers
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Centre Pin
- Threaded Battery Cap
- Recessed Firing Button
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated Contact
- Built-In Battery Vent Holes
- Five Clicks to Lock/Unlock
- Three Clicks to Cycle Light Mode
- Flick Twice for Breathing Mode
- Coloured LED Body
- Breathing LED FunctionFive Interchangeable Colours: Red, Green, Blue, Pink, White
- Super Durable PC External Tube
- PCB Circuit Board: High Temperature Protection/Short Circuit Protection/Overload Protection/Over-Time Protection/Low Voltage Protection/Reverse Protection
- Quality workmanship and finish
- A good weight
- Great feel to the mod in your hand
- Consistent power output until the battery is nearly drained (safety protection)
- Perfect hit every time
- Awesome colour options
- Not much as yet, other than I wish it had variable wattage but then it wouldn’t be semi-mech!
I have had nothing but enjoyment from this kit and the experience has been great throughout my time using it. I have only used this in the house because every time I nearly took it out of the house, I thought I was entering a Star Wars alternate reality. So not an out and about mod for me!
It is an addition to the collection, primarily because I would not choose a mech style mod. I liked it…I liked it a lot to be fair! The design is great and in the hand it feels really good. The colours are fantastic and are still bright even in daylight, and at night they are awesome.
Overall, Acrohm you have nailed this and I am 100% behind you on this one. I feel safe using it and I know it performs well and true to your word. Would I buy it? I would and the reason is that it just does everything without all the fuss. Well done, keep at it and bring some more cool kit out!
Mod – Acrohm – Fush - SS
Tank – Project Golem – Golem RDA - Black
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Bubble Trouble Ice – 70/30
Coil – Framed Staples - 0.12oHm Dual
Batteries – Samsung 25r & Sony VTC5a 18650s