Wotofo's first collaboration with Mike Vapes resulted in the release of the Recurve RDA, which has rightly received high praise for being an excellent budget RDA!
This time around, they will be releasing the Recurve Squonk Mod, which is a mechanical styled squonker with in-built safety features, an 80W output limit and it can be powered by a single 18650, 20650, 20700 or 21700 battery.
- 60.5mm x 27mm x 90mm dimensions
- Designed in conjunction with Mike Vapes
- Mechanical styled mod
- Compatible with 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 batteries
- Five colour options
- Constructed from Zinc Alloy with a special rubber coating
- 80W maximum output limit
- 3.2V-4.2V output voltage range
- 8ml bottle capacity
- 2A USB charging
- 0.08-3ohm resistance range
Wotofo have confirmed that Gunmetal, Blue, Red, White and Black finishes will be available at launch, with the Recurve Squonk Mod manufactured from zinc alloy and rubber, and an 8ml capacity bottle will be included- though we are hoping to also see a 2ml bottle version for the UK market, to fit in with TPD guidelines!
The Wotofo Recurve Squonk Mod will be released imminently, and it's shaping up to be a perfect match for the Recurve RDA! Check back soon for a full review on POTV!