SMPO Yoofun MTL pod system
SMPO was founded around the vision of a seamless integration between the manufacturing and distribution of Electronic Cigarette and smoking alternative products.
In the box
- 1x Yoofun mod
- 1x MTL 1.1Ω pod
- 1x MTL 0.8Ω pod
- 1x Type-C usb cable
- 1x User manual
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Dust Cap
- 2 Cotton Buds (for condensation)
- Dimensions: 45mmx17mmx82.5mm
- Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Charging Current: 1.5A
- 40 mins fast charging 5A/type-C charger
- CTAP 2.0 Chipset
- 3 LED lights for power indication & protections
- Pod Capacity: 1.8ml
- Power Output: 12W/15W
- Resistance: 1.1Ω/0.8Ω
- Button and auto draw activation
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Upgraded pod which releases more due to L shaped AF and Dual coil heating
- Pass through charging
- Smart coil recognition
For a small compact kit, it does a lot as you can see from the specs!
Looking at the coils, you will notice they have large wicking holes and therefore you can use higher VG even with the MTL coil.
I started off using the 1.1Ω (black) pod with Dr Vapes Pink Salts 50/50. All three led flash white to signify the 1.1Ω pod is loaded. Flavour was very good but within half a day i started getting spit back and juice in my mouth, now that’s the last thing you want especially when using 10mg nic salts.
This happened in both auto draw and button fire mode. I tried changing liquids to a different brand (juice head salts) but it was still happening intermittently.
After a few days I switched to the 0.8Ω (blue) pod using 70/30 Blueberry Jam Tart by Jammin. When inserting the pod, three led lights now flash in blue which auto changes the output for the 0.8Ω coil (15W).
Again flavour was very good, a little on the warmer side but good. There was still a little spit back on this coil. I could get a nice restrictive DTL and a good MTL draw using this pod. Strangely enough, I preferred this coil to the 1.1Ω which is rarely the case for me when vaping MTL.
What I like
- Great flavour on both coils
- Simple kit
- Good battery life for such a small device
- Usb C charging
- The texture of the panels
- Charges quickly, 35 mins from 0 to 100
- No juice leaks from either pods
- Different colour pods so you know which one is which, black for 1.1Ω and blue for 0.8Ω
- Great little thought to include cotton swabs
- Very impressed with the 0.8Ω coil
- Spit back from the 1.1Ω pod (this could just be a bad coil batch)
- The fire button is in an awkward position, it’s not comfortable to use but that could just be me and my trigger preferences
- The dust cap is very loose, I didn’t bother to use it in the end as it kept falling off.
- It’s an open pod, which I like, so you can use your preferred e-liquids but you cannot swap coils, you throw away the pod once done, not great for the environment.
Overall score: 7/10
Would I purchase one? Maybe if the spit back was fixed and they changed to replaceable coils.
It is a good little kit, they just need to tweek it and then it would be FANTASTIC
Thank you to SMPO for sending this in for review
For more information please visit: