Like previous SQuape atomisers, the latest SQuape is designed and manufactured within Switzerland, and the latest SQuape tank promises to be the most affordable SQuape atomiser to date. It is known as the SQuape E[c], and it will be a stripped down version of the SQuape E[motion], appealing to a broader section of the market thanks to its reduced cost. It still promises to provide the same outstanding experiences that other SQuapes have done, just at a more wallet friendly price!
- 22mm width
- 2ml capacity (5ml capacity non-TPD version also available)
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- More affordable price (around £80 for the 2ml capacity version)
- PMMA tank
- Stepless adjustable airflow
- Ideal for direct to lung vaping
- Mouth to lung kit will be available for mouth to lung vaping
- 1.6mm MTL air reducer pin included
- Wide range of different colours available
- Stainless Steel 316L construction
- Food safe anodized aluminium finish
- Single or dual coil compatible depending on the deck used
- Three different build decks available- Deck We (included), Deck De and Deck Be
- Decks compatible with the Squape E[motion]
- Non-conductive components inside the deck and chamber to eliminate short circuits
- Gold plated adjustable 510 connector
- Available at the beginning of February
Stattqualm have managed to cut costs down by keeping the base of the SQuape E[c] the same as what is found on the SQuape E[motion], by replacing the stainless steel tank section with a PMMA tank section, and tank capacity will be a TPD friendly 2ml (5ml non-TPD version also available) with a filling system similar to the one found on the SQuape R[eloaded] and R[s]. The SQuape E[c] will still be manufactured within Switzerland, and a range of different colours will be available to purchase, featuring a food safe anodised aluminium finish.
The SQuape E[c] will be suited for direct to lung vapers out of the box, with the Deck We included, a 1.6mm mouth to lung pin is included to reduce airflow down. Deck Be and Deck De will be available to purchase separately. Deck posts have been improved, to make mounting coils easier, and the airflow will be considerably smoother than the SQuape R. Non-conductive components are used in the deck and chimney, to eliminate short circuits.
I personally have really enjoyed the vape that I have got from using different SQuape atomisers in the past, and I'm very excited to get my hands on the new, low-cost SQuape E[c]. Look out for a full, in-depth review on the SQuape E[c] coming soon to POTV!