Speaking of which Pioneer4You are now rolling out the IPV3 Li which is a 165 watt box mod featuring temperature control and what with Sigelei only just getting their 75 watt temperature control device to UK vendors it makes this release by Pioneer4You rather interesting especially when you consider there is only about £10 between the two devices.
The IPV3Li is essentially a revamped IPV3 with the following features:
- YIHI SX330V3SL chip with temperature control. 212°F-572°F or 100℃-300℃
- Output wattage range: 10-165W (165 watts stock but upgradable to 200W which contends nicely with the Snow Wolf)
- Output voltage range: 1.0-7.0V
- Allowed atomizer resistance range: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- Enabled touch sensor
- Unique designed battery door, not magnetic, but very easy to open
- OLED screen to display parameters
- Spring Adjustable brass contact pin
- 510 threading
Of course not being content to just have one new mod out on the market Pioneer4You have also announced the IPV D2 which is their own 75 watt response to the Sigelei 75 watt and like that device it also features temperature control.
The IPV D2 uses a single 18650 battery mod with a quick access slide to remove battery cover. This device has an output of 75 watts in standard mode and 50 joules (J) in temperature control mod. It can fire standard Kanthal atomizers down to 0.2 ohm and can fire temp control atomizers all the way down to 0.05 ohm with a temperature range of 200°F - 580°F
- Black Billet Aluminium Bod
- Features Temperature Control
- Takes a Single 18650 Battery (Batteries not Included)
- Sliding Ball Bearing Battery Door
- Output Wattage: 7W – 75W
- Output Joules: 5J – 50J
- Standard Atomizer Resistance: 0.2 – 3.0 ohm.
- Joule Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohm – 0.3 ohm.
- Temperature Range: 200 – 580°F.
- Spring Loaded 510 Atomizer Contact Pin.
- 510 Threaded.
- USB Charging Port
In my opinion the D2 is a rather smart and somewhat futuristic looking little device and despite being quite a Sigelei fan I have to say that I prefer the aesthetics of this device to the Sigelei 75w.
One thing is certain it seems temperature control is here to say and there are even more mods being released that feature it. Whether you chose to purchase your device from Pioneer4You, Sigelei or someone else entirely you can't ever say you didn't have plenty of choice.