Innokin state that this is a advanced personal vaporizer and is the first device to use their new revolutionary Innokin Cell Vaping Power System LiPo replaceable battery technology. That doesn't exactly roll easily off the tongue does it?
They have made it clear that battery and charging safety is centre most in their minds when designing new devices.
A replaceable battery isn't exactly anything ground breaking in the mod world but before we judge lets have a look at the specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5V.
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-50W.
- Minimum Resistance: 0.2 Ohm.
- Micro USB charging.
- Large Bright OLED Screen.
- Left/Right Screen Flip.
- Large Durable buttons.
- Innokin Cell Slide n’ Lock System.
- 15 second cut off.
- Device remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting. Ohms Meter & Battery Level Indicator & Puff Counter.
InnokinCell Vaping Power:
- Engineered for Superior Vaping
- Real Power.
- 300 Full Charge Cycles
- Real 2000mah Capacity
- Ti-LED Touch Power Indicator
- 20Amp Max Continuous Output
- Standard Micro USB Charging Port
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Overcharge Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Auto Shut off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Colour customize your mod 21 beautiful and long lasting colour combinations
It might all sound rather impressive but most of this isn't exactly new and most mods these days typically include these features already. I am not certain as to what Innokin describe as real power, are they trying to say we've been vaping our mods with fake power for all this time? I am joking of course since clearly it must mean something.
I will say that 2000mah capacity seems rather limited for a 50 watt device especially if you compare it to eLeaf's iStick 50w with its 4400mah capacity. Are Innokin a little behind the times here?
Whatever your own thoughts on this the device it will certainly appeal to someone and as we know more we will let you know.