What's new

Zeta

Did you get an RBA for it or do you plan to get one? Otherwise it is pretty straightforward. I really like the 1 ohm coil for MTL

So I just bought one. Anything I need to know. Already plan to replace the drip tip!
Try to get into a routine of removing the pod every day or two and drying off any condensation or eliquid. There is rarely much worth talking about but it will avoid a catastrophe should it build up and leak into the electronics.

Did you get an RBA for it or do you plan to get one? Otherwise it is pretty straightforward. I really like the 1 ohm coil for MTL

Didn’t get the RBA just yet, but may do in the future. I’d read the 1ohm stock coils are really good so got a pack of those for the time being. May venture into the RBA later down the line. Cheers.

How about the rattling panels are they all affected by this?
Both my black and silver ones have door rattle. For £20 each though I can’t really complain. A bit of blu tak on the led panel door works wonders once you’ve got your wattage dialed in.

I had 2 (since sold one on) and neither had any rattle worth mentioning, just a little side to side movement.
I was going to ask you about the one you sold. I thought you’d become a total convert to the zeta cause?

I was going to ask you about the one you sold. I thought you’d become a total convert to the zeta cause?
Just got around to trying the rba and was impressed by it. It was much easier to build than I thought it would be (dodgy eyes and sausage fingers lol). So I decided to sell my coils along with one of the zeta's. The remaining zeta and my 2 rba's will suffice along with all my other rebuildables.

Back
Top Bottom