What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I thought I’d create a bit of space specifically for the Pods and AIO’s that are suited to MTL. The market is flooded and many of us have succumbed to at least trying one or two regardless of our preferred mods and atties. For some of us they are a brief folly, for others they are merely a short out and about device and for some they are their full time devices. Regardless of use they are here and probably here to stay.

I thought it would be nice to see what people are using. What people find good AND bad. What has been working for you and what has fallen woefully short of the mark.

Mini side by side mods and tiny atties do not qualify. I’m excluding high end devices like the Billet Box also.

So let’s see them :)

3FC4ABD8-5A25-4F6B-A570-9304760BE38D.jpeg

Voopoo trio s find.

Surprisingly it’s not shit! OH has forgotten to take it with her so I’m sat puffing on it. 1200mah. 1.2ohm ceramic coil. 2ml capacity. The draw is actually decent for mtl. No afc but you can take an mtl draw quite nicely with this. Flavour is surprisingly good too.

1568888582078918999182403846958.jpg
I'm in the short compact AIO for walking the dog brigade.
I have the Innokin z-biip aio which uses replaceable xenith coils so there are coils to suit all tastes. It has adjustable airflow and 3 power settings ... 11w, 14w and 16w. Top filling is a breeze with the 90 degree twist mouthpiece and it holds 2ml of juice. The best bit is the huge 1500 mAh battery with 2A charge.
It suits me for out and about and if I lose it, it ain't the end of the world.

Last edited:
752BDE8E-8FC3-4821-9514-2C2DEA1F0D91.jpeg

Vaporesso VM Solo 22.
What a let down! I love Vaporesso on the whole but I really feel they just chucked this out into the market as a filler. Draw is RDL and not mtl. There is no afc. It loves to whistle. The coils are decent though. The 1 ohm (when good) is pretty good but the .6 mesh is excellent imo. Only problem is poor coil life compared to the euc ceramics which last weeks and weeks. It’s a bit big and clunky too. Very poor imo.

Love the Nautilus AIO. It's great for popping out to the shops or between meetings at work. I use it mainly with 20mg salts for when I need a quick nic hit. Does the job very well. Flavour is as good as you would expect from Nautilus coils. The new pods have done away with the messy bung which is a great improvement for me.
IMG_20190922_135629.jpg

My stuff is still packed up until I move next weekend.

Off the top of my head I have with me some justfog mini's, justfog c601s, artery pal 2, zeltu X, ct1s and probably some others I have forgotten.

All of the above are good MTL pods.

Tanks and mods are just for shits and giggles.

Back
Top Bottom