What's new

Zeta 1 ohm coils

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I’ve decided to get some more coils for my zeta as it’s rather good but I can’t seem to find the right ones.

the one that came in my kit says 1 ohm and has larger juice ports than the other 1 ohm coils shown in the shops.
It seems to be a mesh coil too by the way it fires but I can’t check as I have a tank full.

any ideas?

I’ve decided to get some more coils for my zeta as it’s rather good but I can’t seem to find the right ones.

the one that came in my kit says 1 ohm and has larger juice ports than the other 1 ohm coils shown in the shops.
It seems to be a mesh coil too by the way it fires but I can’t check as I have a tank full.

any ideas?

Sorry can't help you. Was just wondering how you find the zeta overall? Does it do a good MTL?

Sorry can't help you. Was just wondering how you find the zeta overall? Does it do a good MTL?
Yes it does. I have the airflow virtually closed all the way and the draw is around a 1.5 mm. I like mine at 1.2 but it’s well within my tolerance for a cheap device. The flavour from the stock coil is excellent. Build quality seems to vary. Mine is awful but it will be fine for taking away on holidays and weekends away where I don’t want to build.
I would definitely recommend for a cheapo from Everzon.

Ecigone have the coils for £8.99 I think there is only one type of 1ohm coil from what I can see.

Ecigone have the coils for £8.99 I think there is only one type of 1ohm coil from what I can see.
Yeah I saw those and was just about to buy and then realised they aren’t the same as the one I have in my device. So now I’m confused.

Thanks for pointing this out. Have just checked my original 1 ohm coil and it has 15 to 20 watts on it. Can't really tell if it's mesh or not. I bought some replacement 1 ohm coils and they have 13 to 18 watts on them and they seem to be simple round wire.

Hi

I think there is only 1 type of 1.0ohm - regular - Think vape dont do a 1.0 mesh coil as far as I know

upload_2020-1-3_16-58-54.png

I got my Zeta, a spare pod with coils and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils from Everzon.
All 1.0 ohm coils are simple round wire and rated at 13 - 18 watts
Eta: the 0.5 coils are mesh.

And this is my point. I’m not sure buying a pack of 1 ohm is going to be the same as what I’m vaping on at the moment which clearly states 1 ohm and has higher wattages as @rew points out. When I’m empty I’ll check inside but it fires like a mesh coil to me

I'm interested in this as I'm on the supplied 1ohm and was looking to buy a pack [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom