What's new

Looking for some good single flavour Fruit / Nut Concentrates.

"Misfit"

Veteran
Trying to simplify some of my mixes by using some good single flavour Fruit / Nut Concentrates.
Particularly looking for
Strawberry
Cherry
Banana
Mango
Coconut
Raspberry
Pineapple
Hazelnut
All others considered.
TIA

Coconut - FLV sweet coconut
Hazlenut - FW hazelnut
Can't really help with the others. INW Raspberry is one of the better raspberries though imo.

FW Hazelnut is quite nice. Not massively authentic, but really nice in tobacco and desert mixes.
Macadamia tends to be a nice one too. Slightly dry, creamy and savoury.
Personally I am a fan of mixing peanut butter (TPA), peanut brittle (WF) and peanut (FA/FLV) in equal quantities. I know that's not what you asked for, but it's really good.

Coconut varies quite a lot. I'm not sure what to recommend, depends on what you're looking for. Liquid Barn (I think) does a coconut miik which is quite nice in a blend.

The only mango I have tried is phillipine mango (TPA I think) and it meets my mango needs, but can't compare it to anything else.

I have yet to find a cherry that I'm mad about. I fucking love cherries. So I don't know if it is that a) nobody makes a good cherry flavour or b) that cherry is one of those flavours - like coffee - that is awesome IRL but not so good to vape.

Last edited:
Personally I am a fan of mixing peanut butter (TPA), peanut brittle (WF) and peanut (FA/FLV) in equal quantities. I know that's not what you asked for, but it's really good.

lol, that's the opposite of what he asked for! :D

FA Nut mix is always a good option for a easy to use nut taste.... I don't think it would pass as a hazelnut specifically though.

Strawberry - Cant help
Cherry - Did a test thread on around 20 or so of the best so do a search.
Banana - Cupcake World Banana Puree by far the best of all
Mango - FLV by far the best
Coconut - FLV Sweet Coconut or FLV Coconut LB Coconut Milk
Raspberry - CCW or inawera
Pineapple - Inawera
Hazelnut FW is good slightly sweet or FA is probably the best.

TAC Walnut is very good
Chemnovatic peanut is very good
FLV Beer Nuts is very good
FA nut mix is very good but keep percentages low

lol, that's the opposite of what he asked for! :D

FA Nut mix is always a good option for a easy to use nut taste.... I don't think it would pass as a hazelnut specifically though.

I know, I know, but it's just so good.

FA Nut mix is awesome, I used to put it almost everything until I built up my collection of single nut flavours.

Strawberry - Cant help
Cherry - Did a test thread on around 20 or so of the best so do a search.
Banana - Cupcake World Banana Puree by far the best of all
Mango - FLV by far the best
Coconut - FLV Sweet Coconut or FLV Coconut LB Coconut Milk
Raspberry - CCW or inawera
Pineapple - Inawera
Hazelnut FW is good slightly sweet or FA is probably the best.

TAC Walnut is very good
Chemnovatic peanut is very good
FLV Beer Nuts is very good
FA nut mix is very good but keep percentages low
+1 for beer nuts. Dry as fuck though, IMO deserves the percentage warning even more than nut mix.

I'm going to have a look at this now, the thread SR mentioned I think:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...reads/getting-to-the-bottom-of-cherry.200514/

Love this post: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...e-bottom-of-cherry.200514/page-2#post-2305205

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom