What's new

Ghost of Christmas Future No1 (VV MATO RDTA)

Yeah bye then 2020 ya piece of shit.....
:guns:2020

Let's kick off 2021 with some more giveaways, starting with:
Vandy Vape MATO RDTA.
My review:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/vandy-vape-mato-rdta.html

As much as I like this cracking atty I just don't like Black as most of my mods are more suited to SS or silver, I thought I was going to carry on using it anyway but since my review it has sat in its box - so time to pass it along.

Condition is mint and had very little use

It comes with all the bits & bobs and I have cleaned it and left a coil in it which only had the review period use, though it is the TPD version it has the non TPD glass fitted, the BF Squonk Pin is fitted but the standard pin is in the extras.

More giveaways to come, It's not just a bunch of crap I didn't like, I have been very ruthless and picked out decent stuff I can simply live without.

The team of POTV have kindly covered the postage also, it's 100% free to enter, no need to jump through hoops, just a few basic rules:
  • Number & Username in order (break it - fix it).
  • Mass freebie hunters, please leave these for someone else but apply if your conscience is clear.
  • Have an Avatar and be a current forum contributor.
  • UK only sorry.
Winning numbers will be drawn via random.org on 14th January 2021
*I will ship as soon as Royal Mail have resumed normal service.

Vandy_Vape_MATO_RDTA-Wick.jpg
Vandy_Vape_MATO_RDTA-3.jpg
Vandy_Vape_MATO_RDTA-1.jpg

More giveaways, you are too kind. Going to actually stick my name down for this one as I have nothing that is single coil only. Thanks for the chance :D

1. BULLDOG1964
2. gary68
3. ADDicT

Thanks again for yet another from the Tsunami of @Vapaneezer Scrooge Giveaways :worship::worship::worship:
Just for once..... Count me "In" :2thumbsup:

1. BULLDOG1964
2. gary68
3. ADDicT
4. Johnny Ace
5. LordOdin
6. Rob

So the last 7 were for "past" and now "future" lol u crazy, but generous!
#notanentry
Good luck to all participants ;)

Back
Top Bottom