£1.79
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Other.

Review

Slightly dry strongish vanilla flavour with a good aroma that carries well. If this is used in a vanilla vape, you should get the aroma there too

I made a quick vape of this with some Bavarian cream and EM and oooh custard - ladle it on to me spotted dick missus. I made another quick mix with just this and some EM – and - it certainly isn’t down with the cheap and nasty supermarket ice cream flavours, but neither is it wearing a tux with the gourmet steeped vanilla pods. It’s a good robust “school dinners custard” vanilla. If that’s what you want from a vanilla vape, this delivers.

That suits me perfectly for mixing; as a vanilla only vape I would probably opt for FA's Vanilla Tahity or this manufacturers French Vanilla Deluxe.

Steeping

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Mellow

Value

Good

Use as a mixing ingredient

For something to add to chocolate or RY4, that school dinners robustness is a real asset . Where I want something more delicate and complex, I will revert to vanilla tahity or try the deluxe.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Atomiizers can smell of vanilla – that’s not unpleasant, is it?

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom