Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.60

Review

This is a rich, creamy, smooth and sweet vanilla and a highly polished ‘finished’ vape. If you mixed without the ethyl maltol and sweetener (see below) it would probably still be ‘good to go’. It really is good.

As mixed it is better than the majority of premixed vanilla vapes I have tasted. If you are buying premixed vanilla vapes and want a better one or to save money, or both, this could be the way to go.

The only ‘fly in the ointment’ – if it is a fly - is that the Tino D’Milano vanilla concentrates (and there are several vanilla varieties) from Inawera that are also in this premiere league, beat this on value for money.

My mix:

Base 11 ml
French Vanilla Concentrate 3 ml
Ethyl Maltol solution 0.5 ml
PA Sweetener 0.5 ml
Total 15 ml

For me this was just right on sweetness – if you like a sweeter vape add an extra 0.25ml of PA Sweetener..

Steeping

Essential – at least a week

Vapour

Yup

Throat hit

Value -commentary

60p concentrate per 10 ml isn’t bad for this quality, but the Tino D’ Milano value proposition is better.

Use as a mixing ingredient

You could mix this with anything you want to add vanilla to. But for serious mixing there are cheaper vanillas and some that bring less finish with them – i.e. add vanilla and nothing else.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for testing & review, which has not impeded the impartiality of the opinions herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom