£2.49
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Mints and Menthols

Review

I mixed this at both 1.6% and 2.3% and the 1.6% (4 drops into 5ml of base) was my favourite. This is what I am reviewing.

Mmmmm palate cleansing refreshing mintiness, cool and a mild minty aftertaste in the mouth. I have stopped vaping and have run my tongue around my teeth and can pick up the flavour and it’s there on the roof of my mouth too.

There’s a top quality spearmint in this and the vape smells of it too, it’s really sociable. If you’re thinking toothpaste or spearmint gum you are going over the top and coarse. This is a better quality mint than that and more refined. There is none of the harshness or hardness on the throat you get with some menthols.

There’s something else in there too, which comes through on the exhale – a touch of tobacco. It’s cooling too, but at 1.6% it’s a mild refreshing cool and more of a Mediterranean breeze than a Siberian blast.

It will be easy to get exactly what you want from this by increasing or decreasing the amount of concentrate. At 2.3% it remained civil, just delivered more of everything: it’s refined.

Steeping

Benefitted from a couple of days but vapeable from mixing

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Mild

Value

Excellent

Use as a mixing ingredient

Got a good tobacco? Try a drop of this in it

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

You’ll need to wash your atomizer after using this, it pervades.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provides free of charge for review and sampling. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’ and not influenced by the free sample. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom