£1.39
Price Per ml
14p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Fruit.

Review
This is a vape that needs steeping. On mix it tasted..weird… there was a water melon edge to it but other flavours I was not expecting

After a few days steeping this turned a light green in colour and the flavour settled down. I am getting water melon and some coolness, which is good. Have they added a touch of cooling agent or is my brain reacting to the water melon flavour? I don’t know but the effect came through and was about right. It was lovely. I cranked the voltage up to 5.5 volts to test and I got the coolness still and the water melon flavour but also – a throat hit that made me cough.

A good vape. For my tastes it could do with being a tad sweeter, but adding sweetness is easier than taking it away so that’s right and proper. Another vape of this and I am back in Belgium in July and eating water melon as the temperature soared to 30 degrees in the late morning and walking down the road to my favourite music festival. It’s a good memory and a good flavour that brings that sort of thing back.

Steeping

Essential

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Surprisingly – yes lots at higher voltages.

Value

Mixed at 2.3% and very vapeable at that. So 14p per ml is top value.

Use as a mixing ingredient

It would probably get swamped.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate wasprovided free for review. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’ and not influenced by the free trial bottle. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom