POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Sweet Strawberry - Capella

Discussion in 'Fruits' started by Bryan123456, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Bryan123456

Bryan123456 Achiever

Flavour Name

Sweet Strawberry

Manufacturer

Capella

Bought from

www.leisureliquids.com

Type

Fruit

Costs & Value

Price paid (£x.xx)
    £2.95
    Bottle size (ml)
    Price per ml (pence)
    £ 0.30p
    Percentage used in review
    Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
    £0.28p
    Review

I was expecting the worst. Capella is American and Americans even sweeten things like bread. I have had some awful strawberry vapes and …this was really nice. It is sweet, but tastes naturally sweet and more importantly tastes of strawberries. It’s good.

At 9.3% with nothing else – no sweetener, no ethyl maltol it’s a very good very natural strawberry vape.

Steeping

Good to vape from mix

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Value -commentary

30p per ml and just under 10% is good value – this concentrate produced a flavour that is better than the pre mixed vapes I have bought.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Yup. Lots of potential here – with cream, with waffle with ice cream, with whatever you fancy strawberry.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for testing and review. This has not impacted on the impartiality of opinions expressed. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vampire Vape
  3. Pinkcandy

Pinkcandy Postman

oh my word that a fav of mine yummmmmy

4. cdurkin100

cdurkin100 Achiever

Wish you would knock it off with these reviews Bryan. My Capella range is ever expanding!

5. Smoorecig