£1.79
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type
Fruit

Review

Lush and mellow. First impressions of this can be misleading – it’s far more complex than it initially appears and delivers a wide range of strawberry notes. The concentrate is slightly sweet – about as sweet as a strawberry.

Steeping

Goes a lovely strawberry colour and if mixing with other flavours highly recommended.

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Pretty reasonable. In strength terms this is mid-range.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Fabulous. Strawberries and cream? Strawberry doughnut, strawberry ice cream?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Flavour Name: Strawberry

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.99

Price Per ml: 19p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Fruit

Review: This one smells the same as it vapes. It is not too sweet and as a bonus isnt too artificial. I find it quite earthy and can almost taste the seeds. It is pleasant, but not an all day vape for me. It is fairly strong and could be quite easy to over do. If you like fruity flavours it is definately worth a try.

Steeping: This needs a couple of days to settle and even out

Vapour

Throat hit: Not much throat hit on this one

Value: Good, a strong flavour which goes a long way

Use as a mixing ingredient: Not tried with any other flavours yet

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I couldn't vape this all day either on its own. But I agree 100% with your comment about the earthy strawberryness - I was half expecting something like the sauce that goes on ice-cream and was pleasantly surprised by how natural it tasted. It was simple to mix a strawberries & cream using this - my recipe is in a post in Mixology - and that's a really pleasant occasional dessert vape.

It's nice but I find this a little artificial and too strawberry nesquik tasting especially used on its own, it's better mixed with things like dulche de leche for strawberry ice cream or malted milk for a milkshake flavour. There are better, more 'real' strawberry flavours out there.

Lol Well yes taste is subjective but in my personal experience (and taste), it depends on what you're trying to make with regards to what works best. The PA one better for milkshake/ice cream flavours. For a more real strawberry taste close to the actual fruit, look elsewhere :)

Back
Top Bottom