£1.27
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type
Fruit

Review

If you like lime this is an absolutely gorgeous lime flavour and smells great too. I thought I would like to vape a lime cordial type vape and this created that very easily. It was lime flavoured without any ‘metallic’ edge. The juice is slightly on the tart side, but not bitter. It is also a very strong concentrate.

Steeping

It goes yellow – eventually – after developing a green tinge – but in flavour terms – steeping in sunlight – nothing more developed after 3 days..

Vapour

Throat hit

As a lime only vape, it delivers a reasonable TH

Value

25p per ml for this is good.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Use with caution! It is a great flavour for mixing and can sharpen and brighten mixes. But it is one of those flavours where balance is essential – 1 drop too many and the brightness turns into lime flavour. If you are mixing cocktail vapes needing lime, this would be good; it is one of the few flavours that could compete with a mint flavour in a Mojito vape.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

No bad effects on vaping equipment but some care required with mixing kit due to the strength.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Absolutely agree with you... But have you tried peeling a few unwaxed limes and steeping in VG for a month? Can't be beaten, lemon also.. Yum!

Back
Top Bottom