£1.79
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type
Fruit

Review
A great fresh apple taste and well balanced, not too sweet, not sour and delivers a range of notes. I regularly mix this as an apple vape.

It is a good base for Apple Sour too and one of the easiest flavours to get right in DIY. Sweetness is about right all I add for an apple vape is Ethyl Maltol. For apple vapes somewhere between 10 and 20 % of this in your final mix quantity is probably going to deliver you your ‘sweet spot’.

Steeping
It will go greenish and then yellow –eventually – have never found steeping necessary.

Vapour
OK
Throat hit
OK – surprisingly good at highr voltages..

Value

Very Good. Mixing an apple only vape requires few ingredients and the other elements can be very low cost too.

Use as a mixing ingredient

It’s a more dominant flavour than it appears, if you want something where the apple doesn’t dominate or to mix with weak flavours PA’s Apple may be better.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

I know of no mal effects on vaping equipment except – this lingers on kit such as atomizers and tanks. I have also learned that when mixing I need to clean any syringe I have used in this concentrate straight away and very thoroughly – inside and out. It is deceptive – much stronger than it seems.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom