£3.49
Price Per ml
35p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

If you ever had those tiny purple parma violets sweets as a child, this is the flavour. It is highly authentic, flowery perfumish taste, just like the sweets.

This is one of the few Decadent Vapours concentrates I have had that is quite strong and 10% was more than adequate – it could probably have gone down to 7.5%, maybe lower, and not lost much. It’s a powerful flavour.

The taste explosion of violets first thing in the morning was pretty wonderful and palate awakening, fresh and sweet and floral. If you want an alternative to mints and menthol as a refreshing vape, this could be it. Smells good too.

Steeping

I vaped on make and vaped again 5 days later and there wasn’t any discernable change in flavour

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

35p per ml is in the top quartile of my flavours spreadsheet pricing. However, this is not a mainstream big volume flavour, it is something more exotic and at 7.5% or less concentration in use, I would be quite happy to buy again and have no argument with the value proposition.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I am experimenting with this and something exotic.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Mmmmmm, remember eating these as a kid, might be a nostalgic vape for me, thanks for the review Bryan

Oooooo Parma Violets :drool: loved these as a kid.
Bryan123456 do you know if anyone makes this to buy ready made up? I'm still reading up on the whys and wherefores of making my own juice and don't feel sufficiently informed yet to have a go myself.

Oooooo Parma Violets :drool: loved these as a kid.
Bryan123456 do you know if anyone makes this to buy ready made up? I'm still reading up on the whys and wherefores of making my own juice and don't feel sufficiently informed yet to have a go myself.
Really it sounds much more complicated than it is and the satisfaction of vaping something you make yourself makes the juice taste better. I'm pretty sure the alchemists cupboard does it ready made-hold on a tick and I'll check for you....

I went through nearly a year with DV/PV as my sole daily vape , then one day had the urge for tobbaco again and have not had it for a couple of years , to much of a good thing and all that.May have to revisit this again .

Back
Top Bottom