£1.09
Price Per ml
22p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage

Review

Somewhere in Paris in some department of the Directorate of the French Government that is dedicated to preserving all things French in French culture a Monsieur Dupont has returned from his customary 2 hour lunch, replete with several cheeses (“Comment voulez-vous gouverner un pays qui a deux cent quarante-six variétés de fromage?” Charles De Gaulle), finished with a small but fine Cognac.

Several months ago he gave up les clops degulas and started vaping. He has tried Inawera’s fine Cognac vape has admired Pixie Juice’s brandy and in his desk, sits his first mix of Inawera’s Champagne, which he is looking forwards to trying. He wishes that Inawera were French, because the Cognac vape was very, very good.

On return to his bureau he reaches into a draw, pulls out his vaping gear, puts on a fresh atomizer and, reverently and carefully drips 3 drops of ‘Champagne’ into the drip tip. He pauses in reflection and anticipation. Will it be like a Krug? Bolinger, Taittinger. Le Roy Duval maybe?

Or a Pol Roger? His face creases. No it is more like a Pol Pot. In fact it tastes nothing like Champagne whatsoever. He has mixed several strengths of this. He tries each one in succession at different voltages. At 5% and 5 volts it tastes like bubblegum. At 1.6% and 4 volts it tastes like an insipid grape bubblegum – which is the nearest it gets to Champagne. He opens his email client and fires off an email to the Polish Embassy about infringement of the French regional imperative on the brand name of Champagne and the debasing of it’s much protected product quality.

When he has finished venting his wrath at the hapless unfortunate Pole recipient, he throws all his mixes of ‘Champagne’ in the bin. He ponders how the vape might have been. Champagne flavoured, slightly cooled and with the fizz that you get in ‘Swedish Fish’. Bubblegum is an American abomination. He is tempted to give up vaping and go and buy a packet of Gauloise.

Steeping

Leave to steep for at least 7 days in your outside dustbin.

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Errrr?

Use as a mixing ingredient

Yes. If you want to add grape bubblegum flavour to something

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

You're getting quite into this now aren't you :D another brilliant review, just what I needed to put a smile on my face in the morning!

Taste is a personal thing and subjective. Personally I got nothing of a Champagne flavour from this concentrate Stig.

Back
Top Bottom