£1.52
Price Per ml
30p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Additive

Review

MTS stands for ‘Mellow Thick and Smooth’ and this is what it is supposed to do to your vape. There are other things that may mellow a vape out – such as vanilla, caramel, dulce de leche, Bavarian cream, but these add flavour too. MTS has been very effective at smoothing a tobacco that was too harsh and does increase vapour production – by how much will depend of course on your mix and dilution. I have used this at between 0.5% and 1.5% of total volume, to great effect.

Steeping

Vapour

It is supposed to increase the production of this

Throat hit

Value

This isn’t something many people are likely to use in big percentages, so value is good. You could argue that it’s something that will make the unvapeable work and as such it’s highly prized by many.

Use as a mixing ingredient

It’s an additive

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom