£2.03
Price Per ml
20p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type
Additive

Review

This is one of the vital ingredients of my mixing. I use it typically at between 2 and 10% in my mixes, with a maximum, to date of 12% in one regular mix.

This brings many flavours to life, gives them some ‘edge’ and enhances taste. It is the source of the candy floss smell and can in large quantities add this to a vape. In my normal use the sweetening effect is slight or negiligiblle.

What I buy from the above retailer is a 10 ml bottle of crystals.

Price is misleading as, you will need to add the cost of PG or base to make the crystals up into solution. I get over 300ml of solution from this little bottle and for me that’s great value.

Steeping
n/a
Vapour
n/a
Throat hit
n/a
Value

Good. OK, it is possible to buy this in 500gm and 1lb bags. If I were a commercial mixer, I’d do that. But I am not and LF’s bottle gives me convenient moisture resistant packaging and the sort of quantity I want.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Ethyl Maltol is the source of the candy floss smell. Added to vapes it delivers a little, but not massive sweetening. What it does do is develop and pop flavous, making them brighter and distincter.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom