What's new

Review Indigene eliquid.

Tucked the natives in for the night to let the nic do its trick. Looking forward to do some testing tomorrow
IMG_1804.JPG

Kona no loner....
I had the opportunity to have a quick few toots of Tamahaac's 'twin' last night and briefly this evening: for the sake of the..whatever ever it is that poets do...(wossit called? Escapes me, sorry, long day at work!) I'll characterise Kona as female :)

She had a whirl in my OBS Crius 2, mid thirties ohms at 22-35 watts.

As has been said, there is a family resemblance, but Kona is the elegant one! A light touch of real ground coffee in a silken mocha dress with a rich perfume of subtle tobacco...TomFord, eat your heart out!

Kona is a sophisticated lightcoffee/tobacco dance on your palate, again with a subtle, fresh sweetness. Could be quite decadent I'm thinking, in the right circumstances. I always did love a decadent woman! It'll be interesting to see how it develops as I get a longer chance to get to know this café queen.

The Indigénous twins have won my affections, obviously!

Been banned from vaping Tamahak in the house after my first few toots. SWMBO doesn’t like the smell. She had a couple of choice descriptions which I have shared with @ZT

I feel your pain - my wife has decided she's not keen on
Pow Wow Sauce or SpiritWalker.

No use - she'll have to go.....

Thanks Eyeball you nailed that review. Gives us all a very good idea on how they taste.

It took me lots of drafts and frustration but here it goes : my review of the Kona Paka.
I mixed it up with some of my 72mg preTPD stash to ultimately obtain a rich amber coloured liquid at 12mg.
Testing device was the Nautilus Mini with a 1.8 ohm coil and I used different wattages on the Eleaf Aster to grasp as much of the layers as possible.
First smell : coffee with a calling. This coffee tastes of mature roasted beans and is to be situated on the opposite side of the universal scale from the brownish dishwater you get in a Starbucks. This coffee brings along the brown velvetty taste of a fresh cut luxurious tobacco.
I strongly associate it with dark boardrooms of a past era and maybe that’s why I get a taste of Bourbon with it.
This liquid is the first I have bought for over a year since I got curious by all your enthousiasm and I have not been disappointed.
I will definitely never be able to brew a coffee liquid myself with this mixture of surprise and reminiscence.
Thank you Indigene!

Back
Top Bottom