What's new

HwblBwbl Xmas discount- 25% off Snow Queen and Crow Black

Hi guys-

Just thought I get this one out there for people want to pick up some Snow Queen or Crow Black before Christmas

Just use
HOHOHO
at checkout for 25% off :)

https://www.hwblbwbl.co.uk

Bugger bugger - having waded through the reviews of the Manabush/Druids Brew new juices I decided to try your own stuff first so placed an order for your three flavours earlier and only just seen this.

Bugger bugger - having waded through the reviews of the Manabush/Druids Brew new juices I decided to try your own stuff first so placed an order for your three flavours earlier and only just seen this.
The discount isn't running on The Druid's Brew but the sister site, hwblbwbl but I've refunded you (I think it's you anyway) the 25%

The discount isn't running on The Druid's Brew but the sister site, hwblbwbl but I've refunded you (I think it's you anyway) the 25%

Cheers for that I didn't realise you had more than one website. I've pm'd you the order number so that it all joins up, and left a message on the Druids Brew website

I've never tried either tbh, but just picked up a bottle of each based on your recent ventures with the 'bush - very tasty. Ta for the discount!

Back
Top Bottom