What's new

Eton Mess

Bryan123456

Achiever
Vapists Vapours Eton Mess

http://www.vapistsvapours.co.uk

I ordered a 10ml bottle of this out of curiosity at some of the hype surrounding it and was expecting it not to be to my tastes.

My expectations were for something over sweet, with an artificial candyfloss note and a creamy synthetic strawberry.

My expectations were – wrong. Yes it is very sweet but in a surprisingly good way – the meringue note is delicious – like something a chef would make – not a nasty lump out of a box. The strawberry comes through at several levels and tastes fresh; and the cream? You get several hints of creamyness too. This is a masterful mix that has achieved a great balance between the three key flavours.

eaton_mess.jpg

It’s quite subtle. Find a sweet spot (awful pun) and vary the voltage around it by a few 10ths and you’ll get a range of flavour notes. It is a vape to persevere with for a few minutes – as your palate acclimatises to it, you get more from it. Throat hit and vapour production were good – but that’s not what this vape is about.

It’s not my everyday vape and as dessert vapes go, I use more Eden. But it is rounded and delicious – and rather good after a curry.

I am slowly enjoying this and had to buy a bottle for son’s g/f too.

All opinions in this review are my own, based on my own experiences and are ‘fair comment’. I have received no payment or goods & services in lieu for writing this review. This review was written independently of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk and has not been influenced amended or moderated by the owners or moderators of the site who may or may not share or disagree with the opinions therein.

Back
Top Bottom