What's new

Mods Aegis 100w squonk kit

But of a shame about the proprietary bottle - does it look like other stuff might fit if it's smaller?

Great review suspect I wouldn't really use it as a normal mod, shame it's only 18650 single battery, been better with the option of a 21700 really but suppose would of made it a bit bigger, I'd probably run the profile on it at about 60-65w

Appreciate your opinion on this, loved the 1st photo and surprised you're parting with it but very generous of you :)

As mentioned in the other thread the silicone seal is a great idea, I might add some o-rings to some of my squonkers.

Also good to see you tested the TC mode :2thumbsup:

I'm actually glad I read through it twice as its not what I expected and dropped lower on my wishlist.

18650 is a shame, you would have thought they would go with 21700.

But of a shame about the proprietary bottle - does it look like other stuff might fit if it's smaller?
No, it's designed for the carrier, rounded oblongish & has lugs to fit the frame to hold it in place.

Great review suspect I wouldn't really use it as a normal mod, shame it's only 18650 single battery, been better with the option of a 21700 really but suppose would of made it a bit bigger, I'd probably run the profile on it at about 60-65w
Other than the proprietry bottle this was, to me, a mistake. As a 21700 it would give the Topside a good run for it's money but use a single coil RDA & this is very good.

A good review.
It hadn't popped up on my radar and I appreciate your giveaway.

I also left a comment on the front page.

Appreciate your opinion on this, loved the 1st photo and surprised you're parting with it but very generous of you :)

As mentioned in the other thread the silicone seal is a great idea, I might add some o-rings to some of my squonkers.

Also good to see you tested the TC mode :2thumbsup:

I'm actually glad I read through it twice as its not what I expected and dropped lower on my wishlist.

18650 is a shame, you would have thought they would go with 21700.

Cheers for the comments Si, much appreciated. I've got single cell mechs for that side of things then there's also the Drones, Halcyons & Dyadic just to name a few so squonking needs are covered. TC is sometimes a waste of time & difficult to compare when DNAs are my predominant tools of choice. Geekvape generally are ok anyway so always good to try it out but there have been some shockers from other manufacturers. TCRs can be way out & no amount of tweaking can polish a turd :D. And TC is still a minority requirement from most vapers.

Back
Top Bottom