What's new

Vapefly Kriemhild 80w kit

red5

Achiever
My review of the Vapefly Kriemhild 80w kit is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/vapefly-kriemhild-80w.html
239A777F-6C51-4AAC-84AD-2AF26071177C.jpeg

Many thanks to @Sourcemore for sending it over for review.

I have the RMC for the Kriemhild 2 (duplex one of course) and I love it. Think the duplex coils and the RMC with the duplex mesh give excellent flavour. Ecigone have them in and they are definitely worth a try. How'd you reckon this mod would look with the Kriemhild 2 on top btw?

I don’t have the Kriemhild 2 tank to test but it’s nice to know that the RMC duplex coils are a good option ;)

I have the RMC for the Kriemhild 2 (duplex one of course) and I love it. Think the duplex coils and the RMC with the duplex mesh give excellent flavour. Ecigone have them in and they are definitely worth a try. How'd you reckon this mod would look with the Kriemhild 2 on top btw?

I've got this mod and the Kriemhild 2 @ForestMagpie, I'll pair them up for you when I get a chance. Or perhaps I'll leave it for my review.... Lol.

Great review as always I bought the mod only and very pleased with it, not tested that unnecessary buzzer though.

My 2¢: Always found Kriemhild mods to be very short-lived on long term testing. In fact, bar the multiple issues with the old Squid mods, this stuff kicked out by Vapefly has been of shockingly low build quality.

First to go has been battery compartments, then the buttons begin failing...and then they go in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom