What's new

Hellvape Arez 120 mod

red5

Achiever
My review of the @Hellvape Arez 120 mod is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/hellvape-arez-120w-mod.html
0B57BE9D-5919-4386-93AA-31E0A4B25DC2.jpeg

Many thanks to @Hellvape for sending it out for review :)

Great review mate. Looks very compact and light weight for a 21700.

Love the look of this. The colours are class and I'm actually appreciating the trend for some mods to be simple without all of the modes. Nice review as always Red. I do like the techy details you give. Love the look of it with the Vertex on it as well.

Just used the vertex for the photos as they're both @Hellvape products. Used the augvape druga rta on it for most of the time at 60w (I normally use this at 55w which is why I think it's slightly underpowered)

Just used the vertex for the photos as they're both @Hellvape products. Used the augvape druga rta on it for most of the time at 60w (I normally use this at 55w which is why I think it's slightly underpowered)

It does look good on it. I know what you mean about being underpowered. I've always felt the Aegis Legend's a bit like this. Not an issue but good to know. I might get one of these mods at some point. It's very much what I like.

Great review! I really don't need another mod, but if I did this would be high on, if not top of the list.

My review of the @Hellvape Arez 120 mod is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/hellvape-arez-120w-mod.html
View attachment 248463
Many thanks to @Hellvape for sending it out for review :)

Thank you @red5 for a great review. I got myself one of these. It could be my perfect mod: gorgeous body, understated appearance, really nice and hard-wearing finish (I chose the gunmetal), very compact size for a 21700 mod, holds beautifully in the hand, nice 'retro' screen.

BUT, the firing button is an absolute pain. You have to continuously press it hard. It isn't enough for the switch to click, you have to keep pressing hard for it to fire and it disconnects every time you don't maintain the same pressure. It makes me feel so self-conscious when I use it and I have to check constantly if it is still firing. On top of that it sometimes shuts down, perhaps because it disconnects/reconnects five times while I try to keep the connection alive.

It is not an isolated problem, as you have noticed it in your review and others have as well. It is so annoying. If only Hellvape could fix this.

It is not an isolated problem, as you have noticed it in your review and others have as well. It is so annoying. If only Hellvape could fix this.

I find this constantly with mine. Running a low power MTL on it and have to check that it is even turned on half the time mid vape due to it turning itself off. Annoying and a waste of money IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom