What's new

MTL Wotofo Cog MTL RDA

Nice review mate and good info there, thank you. I am tempted to give this one a go when payday hits.

Thanks bud. Have read that some find the airflow not as tight as they'd like but not being a mtler normally I had no issues that affected my enjoyment. Each to their own as they say :)2

Not an expert on the tech tbh 0.8mm sounds pretty tight to me. That's the smallest the berserker has iirc and that mother is tight!

Cheers for the review. Nice details. An interesting read. Still can’t decide whether I want one or not.

Not an expert on the tech tbh 0.8mm sounds pretty tight to me. That's the smallest the berserker has iirc and that mother is tight!
It's not right bud. I've tried two now and both let in way more air than the specs. It seems there's air ingress above the cog but before the under coil airflow hole.
Still undecided myself. Certainly not as good as the kayfun lite, hastur mini and glaz for me.

Got the feckin' man boobs for P3 with this lockdown shit :D
Aren't we all fella. Nice review bud. Still on the fence. Looks good on my kroma and is far from a bad tank but not as good as it should have been for me.

It's not right bud. I've tried two now and both let in way more air than the specs. It seems there's air ingress above the cog but before the under coil airflow hole.
Still undecided myself. Certainly not as good as the kayfun lite, hastur mini and glaz for me.
That's a shame, the berserker on the tighest-assed hole is just right for me. This tank looks really nice to my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom