What's new

MTL Kizoku Limit RTA review

Nice review with good pictures. :22:
edit
It`s an interesting concept for a person who doesnt want to be making coils all the time.

Last edited:
Great review ... I can see this being a hit with anyone transitioning from stock coil tanks to rta's.

Cheers for the review. Have my eye on this one.

Cheers guys. Wasn't looking forward to it as it's not my type of vape, but quite surprised by how consistant it was with either stock or coil in. Certainly would suit those who like restricted DTL to MTL & good range of stock coils to choose from.

Cheers guys. Wasn't looking forward to it as it's not my type of vape, but quite surprised by how consistant it was with either stock or coil in. Certainly would suit those who like restricted DTL to MTL & good range of stock coils to choose from.

yeah, was a bit surprised you did a review for it. Are you ok?

yeah, was a bit surprised you did a review for it. Are you ok?
Was supposed to be a 2 parter with a Vapefly Kriemhild Subohm Tank but it never turned up so had to get the cheek muscles working. Lost an inch or two off the chin excersising muscles I don't normally use. Having it wide open helped a little & swapping the 510 for something with a decent bore :D

Was supposed to be a 2 parter with a Vapefly Kriemhild Subohm Tank but it never turned up so had to get the cheek muscles working. Lost an inch or two off the chin excersising muscles I don't normally use. Having it wide open helped a little & swapping the 510 for something with a decent bore :D

Ah, that must be why I'm perfectly toned.

Good review probably a bit too tight an airflow for me but an interesting read nonetheless. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom