What's new

Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA

nwhornet

Legend
The review for the Wotofo Profile 1.5 is now live here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/wotofo-profile-15.html for those that were curious ;)
@Vapaneezer Scrooge interested to hear your thoughts, always good to have alternative view points.
IMG_20191130_103256.jpg

Nice review there pal, I have 3 original profiles rdas on my squonkers and a couple of unity rtas it's generally all I use apart from AIO's for my nic salts, will be investing in a couple of these very shortly, hopefully they will release a few more colours at a later date too, wonder if they will go the same route with the unity with the new deck and mesh

Nice review there pal, I have 3 original profiles rdas on my squonkers and a couple of unity rtas it's generally all I use apart from AIO's for my nic salts, will be investing in a couple of these very shortly, hopefully they will release a few more colours at a later date too, wonder if they will go the same route with the unity with the new deck and mesh
Hoping so though think, if they do, it will be bigger diameter.

Excellent review. I’ve got mine on order. I loved, in fact still love, the profile. I can’t wait to try the new version. It’s a shame that the new strips are a different size. I can see the old strips being phased out which would be a real shame.

Excellent review. I’ve got mine on order. I loved, in fact still love, the profile. I can’t wait to try the new version. It’s a shame that the new strips are a different size. I can see the old strips being phased out which would be a real shame.
They wont phase the old strips while the Profile & Unity are still selling. Even if they did you can use VV mesh on a roll & just cut to size.

Cheers @BigCloud thought you'd already seen it :D. I'll start tagging more people if they go on the front end as threads can get missed

Back
Top Bottom