What's new

FM's Innokin Surge Ultrasonic pod kit Review

An interesting review @ForestMagpie certainly different I don’t think I could do with all that ice, but like you have said refillable pods would be a good addition. Thanks for a good review.

So much ice and not a penguin in sight! You missed the perfect opportunity!

I don't know why but your review has put this image in my head.

adb3ec5e-0445-41c6-b7a1-5bcf078b34ff_765525244.jpeg

The mints remind me of my late Grandmother too, so thank you for that. She was so good to me and a lovely women.

Anyway, great write-up @ForestMagpie. Another enjoyable read, my friend. Keep 'em coming.

So much ice and not a penguin in sight! You missed the perfect opportunity!

I don't know why but your review has put this image in my head.

View attachment 267735

The mints remind me of my late Grandmother too, so thank you for that. She was so good to me and a lovely women.

Anyway, great write-up @ForestMagpie. Another enjoyable read, my friend. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks @Astral those sweets were definitely in mind with some of them!! As for not mentioning penguins I mention the king of the penguins - Pingu! Oh and here:
Screenshot_20220226-094859~2.png

If I can mention penguins then be assured, I will!

Good review and interesting device, not for seasoned vapers I guess but will probably sell to new starts.
Wonder if we'll all be vaping ultrasonically in a couple of years.

Great review ForestMagpie. Fine device but I agree the flavours are too icy. Still remains to be seen if the technology works well with flavours that don't have so much ice.

Back
Top Bottom