What's new

SMOK Alien 220W firmware vb1.0.2 wanted

Follow the link to Bioforgers post then try both versions, one or the other will work - just make sure you follow the instructions and use the ISP tool include with THAT version of the firmware...

forgot to mention that the screen is blank nothing happen even with vb1.0.2

Oh and there's a config 1: number in the flash tool that must be "00013000" before you update, make sure its that before you do it, sometimes you have to select "on chip" or something similar to change that.

In the tool use the full erase option, then retry the correct flash file. Does it say it's connected from the tool? If this doesn't work there maybe a fault with the mod unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app
On ISP2.00 only working ISP1.44 shows ''not such USB device''
found this same problem on REDDIT

niko2132 1 point 2 months ago

Hi guys I purchased 2 alien smock equal on design but different from the chip and when I was not aware aggiornameto, the first that I have been updated and the A version to v1.2.2 firmware and the second was the B version of the alien and or tried to update it with the same firmware version A. and at that time I got it all wrong and on the program or clicked on and erase all the boxes and is reset by the original firmware ie the vb1.0.2 and smok has not put the new updates, and then I was with the alien that even illuminates ... could someone help me to fix this problem by taking the firmware from its smok alien whisker version B? or if you have any other solution

• quentin6601 1 point 2 months ago

We tried to extract the VB firmware but no way, we have to wait for them to release a firmware update or this version to download. You wiped the system, like many other users, bad luck, i'm with you
    trk2010 1 point 2 months ago

I unfortunately deleted the software. There is no other way to wait.

Yep ok the ISP2 tool is for VB1.0.2 and above, so it sees the mod.

Ignore that reddit post, it confuses matters, that was posted before VB1.0.2 was made available by smok to download. I think your mod might be borked i'm afraid if an erase all and reflash doesn't work. Did you check the config number that i mentioned in my previous post?

Back
Top Bottom