What's new

Vape CBD oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought herbals and botanical 400mg 10ml bottle recently. Put a few drops in my adv. Got a slight relaxation after 5 mins. The buzz went away after 20mins or so. This weekend I will take neat (with out mixing) In a freshly wick and coiled tank like.

I'll let you how it goes...

There has been a few discussions on here recently use the search bar.

I suffer terrible chronic pain and pain associated issues after I sustained some nasty spinal injuries serving in the military.

ANYTHING that will help with that pain hand it to me and damn right I'll try it!! Yes I've used the other version of canniboids, but this isn't the place to be discussing that!!! I'm prescribed an absolute ton of various painkillers and other meds for pain etc, if this stuff can also help me reduce those opiate pain meds, it's another winner.

I've kinda been putting off using this stuff though until I'd read more about it but I'm going through another particularly bad time so balls lol, I've ordered some from Canavape. Bit pricey but just to try it out and see how it goes it's worth it. IF it works, (and not much does with the incredible levels of pain I'm talk about here), then maybe I'll look into some of the plain stuff available on Amazon or Ebay and make my own flavours.

Fingers crossed :).

I have used it a few times for neuropathic pain in my legs (the result of breaking my ankles 16 times so my nerves are shot). Been prescribed various high strength painkillers (gabapentin, cocodamol, tramadol and even morphine at one stage) I sometimes walk with a stick/cane at 28 years of age!!
It definitely seems to take the edge off the pain, more so than the painkillers sometimes. No other effects as far as I can tell, I've never had a "high" like the herbal version which I used to smoke frequently, but some people are more susceptible to it than others tbh. Also helps with my insomnia, but not as much as the tablets I've been prescribed. Could be worth a try, but if you're aiming to get high from it - it's not gonna work.

cbd mods on amazon do a 2000mg in 10ml bottle 70/30 VG/PG zero nic for 14 pounds plus shipping. Its about the cheapest I have found for that strength. I ordered some when it was recommended and the shipping was really fast. They also do a 100 ml bottle for 149 pounds. They only seem to do small orders but frequently so if they are out of stock just keep checking back each day.

Does seem to help with relaxing my back, and anything that can do that without being prescribed or addictive is a good thing.

but if you're aiming to get high from it - it's not gonna work.

Yep, it will never get you high as CBD does not have THC in it. My friend uses it often for his anxiety and sleeping disorder and swears by it. He has recently come off of his prescribed meds and vapes CBD twice a week. He let me try his "new flavour" at work one of the days and I can confirm it relaxes you.

I was chilled for a good 5 minutes after only 2 toots!

I was going to get CBD.. but I went one step further and got Kava e-liquid from Good As Gold. I'll report back with my results.

Yep, it will never get you high as CBD does not have THC in it. My friend uses it often for his anxiety and sleeping disorder and swears by it. He has recently come off of his prescribed meds and vapes CBD twice a week. He let me try his "new flavour" at work one of the days and I can confirm it relaxes you.

I was chilled for a good 5 minutes after only 2 toots!

Do you know what liquid he uses? I'm looking for a reputable supplier. Thanks

I was going to get CBD.. but I went one step further and got Kava e-liquid from Good As Gold. I'll report back with my results.
This is banned in Europe so if you import expect a knock on the door or for it to get impounded by customs unless you are lucky and it gets through, where did you buy it and finally it is reported to cause liver damage hence the ban in Europe and Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom