What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

Lucasporter1337

Postman
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1457627963.139287.jpg
so popped into my b&m and the owner told me they'd got in some of the new cbd vapes by herbal tides we were talking about last week. The 10mg one costs £15 pound for 10ml and the 20mg costs £20. Personally I got the 20mg as for an extra £5 twice the strength seemed worth it.

I re wicked my twisted messes and fired it up on my mech and the flavour was gorgeous, I've got the blueberry jam flavour and it was spot on, with a subtle hemp after taste on the exhale. I took about 10 toots and started to feel that full body relaxation that you get from smoking a joint. This isn't a head type 'high' it's just a full body relaxation, this will be my after work vape as it really does chill you right out. Yes it is expensive and will be an evening vape only but it really is worth it, would reccomend to anyone!

Oh embarrassing bit now, had to pop out to the shop up the road and pocketed my mech without thinking to lock the locking ring, got half way up the road and felt my leg burning from my pocket and new straight away what I'd done, pulled it out and took the battery straight out and both are fine, have a really stiff firing button so would of only been getting pulsed but was enough to frighten me! So operate mechs with care when dripping this stuff!;)

Vaping in a nextgen rta, 1.3ohm coil at 12watts, I wonder how long a bottle would last with having six to eight 10 second toots a day. I have had an email conversation with Dan and Gemma, this product does look promising and the price is competitive. It's mind boggling what's out there, one needs to sort the wheat from the chaff.

If ever there was a liquid to try before you buy this is prob one ...so unless a local B&M stock it and are prepared to give me a toot or twelve...then Im out

Back
Top Bottom