What's new

The Vapes of Wrath

thelittlegerman

Postman
Hi guys, thelittlegerman here. I'm not German. I've been vaping a month or so and given up analogues.

Started off with an eleaf istick 40w and aspire mini nautilus. Pretty standard but working well for me... Until this week.

Usually vape perino, the stranger flavours East India (Chai Tea) and Oliver Twist (Bluberry and Licorice) but recently been convinced to try Ruthless (Ex Duz It, Sluricane and Grape Drank) Really want to enjoy them... Especially the drank but getting no flavour and pretty frustrated.

Wanting to get some info really on RDAs and bit of help and encouragement from the community! Thanks in advance!

Welcome buddy so whats the story behind your name then?. Rdas vary just depends on what style of vape u like i love a airy vape so the mason rda and the twisted messes v1 with the airflow fully open are my faves.
Would recommend the velocity rda for your first one though easy to build and a clone can be had for cheap

Welcome buddy so whats the story behind your name then?. Rdas vary just depends on what style of vape u like i love a airy vape so the mason rda and the twisted messes v1 with the airflow fully open are my faves
I live in a place called Little Germany. It's not very German. I also like a very airy draw. I wish the resistance was even lower on the lowest setting of my nautilus! Any idea on why I can't taste the ruthless juices? I was told they were very flavour heavy but I'm getting next to nothing. As soon as I go back to the perino I taste it!

Um. I have those juices and they are really watery. Was it a man in a shop who might have been perhaps selling them who told you they were strong?

Um. I have those juices and they are really watery. Was it a man in a shop who might have been perhaps selling them who told you they were strong?
Everywhere I read online... Pretty much every written review and video review. I didn't hear a bad word about them...

This review on this forum too...

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...juice-rise-and-ez-duz-it-wow-must-read.28346/

I just get no flavour at all. Just like water. And they weren't cheap. I think I may be coming down with vapors tongue, as I've just switched back to the Yo Yogi by perino and although I'm getting more flavour than the Ruthless... It's not as strong as it usually is.

Ok so this is odd, my bottles do not look like those bottles and the logo is in no way the same. I think this is the story of how I discovered about that time I got sold fake juice :(

Ok so this is odd, my bottles do not look like those bottles and the logo is in no way the same. I think this is the story of how I discovered about that time I got sold fake juice :(
My bottles look like those but they don't taste like he raves... I think I'm all vaped out though. Going to grab some digbys tomorrow and see if some heavy menthol can sort the problem!

Back
Top Bottom