What's new

Review RUTHLESS E JUICE - Rise and EZ DUZ IT... WOW must read...!

jay631

Postman
Guys/Gals,

First up please let me say I am no expert this is only to my taste.. but defo a review that needs to be written.

IMG_7726_zpsd5af1e10.jpg

Smoked on the Nemesis Clone and Nimbus Dripper.. Duel Coil

RISE :

Let me say that spending almost £10 on a bottle of E Juice (15ml) is not usually my style I tend to go for the juices that are around £6-7 a bottle the fact that the money that is spent on this juice goes to a good charity was the reason I was convinced here..

OMG and am I glad I spent the money !!! hell yes... this is a great tasting juice exotic with loads of flavour. The fact that this juice was high in the VG was a seller for me I love the vape output and it didn't disappoint. the vape is soooooo smooth it is unreal. I always wanted to try an American brand and this one is the one.

Gentle hints of Mango,Lychee and Jack fruit in here and like a tropical storm in my mouth.. this really is a great tasting juice with loads of flavor and vapor.

10/10 its up there with my all time bests..

EZ DUZ IT

Again for the price I expected great things and it didnt let me down massive vapor and loads of flavour here the vape quickly filled up my living room with a storm of clouds that glistened through the window as the light was shinning in. I have had better strawberry flavours but this mix with the Water melon was a match made in heaven. smooth flowing juice and defo an everyday vape. I cant put this down.

10/10 its up there with my all time bests..

Both juices where at 6MG which for my taste is perfect, the new (for me ) dripping bottle it comes in is a nice touch although I got alot on the floor.. so I reccomend making sure your wick is ready to get the juice..

Finally I have to say this is Well worth the money. Given the fact this imported to the UK and the fact that this is a 15ml not a 10 ml bottle the value for money is well worth it due to the fact this tastes great..

Thank you P-Vaper for the speedy delivery and the issue I had around the batterys. P-Vaper the customer service here was amazing I got emails at gone 2000 hours at night to sort out my order.

Many thanks and expect some return custom forever...

Jay

Back
Top Bottom