What's new

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamish McTaxi

Postman
I might be pushing it a bit here, not sure that I still qualifiy as a new member ?

However, seemed the best place to post this...

...was watching one of his vids recently, researching summit that I will go into more detail at a later point, and POTV cropped up.

He said that he wasn't welcome here anymore, obviously had a clash of some sorts...

Credit to him, he didn't do a 'Haze' and slag the site off, nor go into any specifics, but I was just curious as to the history ?

I might be pushing it a bit here, not sure that I still qualifiy as a new member ?

...was watching one of his vids recently, researching summit that I will go into more detail at a later point, and POTV cropped up.

He said that he wasn't welcome here anymore, obviously had a clash of some sorts...

Credit to him, he didn't do a 'Haze' and slag the site off, nor go into any specifics, but I was just curious as to the history ?
Use the search button, there's an old thread somewhere.;)
Been discussed to death.

I think he left before I joined. Never seen any of his posts here so no idea what happened. He still reads the news articles at the least as he sometimes mentions them.

To cut a long story short, I think it started when some members got a bit sick of youtube reviewers posting their videos here and contributing little else. Some felt it came across as them just using this forum as a platform to advertise what is essentially their 'business'. The 'reviews' section at that time was just page after page of links to youtube videos often flooding out a written review by a 'regular' member who'd bought the product and taken the time to write a review .... that lead to changes the way the reviews section works and all that..

That's kind of what I remember, I'm sure there were other arguments around other stuff too.

Thanks all, should've searched it before posting...seem to get the gist of it.

Apologies.

Mods, might be worth shutting this thread down.

I don't think there are any youtube reviewers that contribute regularly on here, a couple pop in now n then, Todd being well the only one of late I can think of.....why, well this is not their platform, full of their fanboys/gals.
I me/personally speaking take no prisoners and no fks given to reviewers ask @eyeball kid :) I love him really......even though he's in the conference league..:D. their fragile egos and the constant drama between them are what I can only compare to as them wanting to be the only gay in the village.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom