What's new

Posting vids without contributing to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTeaTime

Legend
ive got to be honest, this is something that majorly fucks me off big time.

Now this isn't directed at one individual @Victor1st @bigbeatles82 @NorthEastVapeReviews and I'm not mentioning any names @Victor1st @bigbeatles82 @NorthEastVapeReviews ;)

But if your doing to dump a video review on this great forum, that's provided for you to post your self promoting reviews on here, that is paid for and provided by the hard work of @junglist and the Scarlett pimpernel @OccultScientist at least have the decency to either contribute to the forum by either participating in the with the rest of us, or contributing in other ways...

We have had a charity thread running, and unless I'm mistaken, and I'm happy to be corrected in this (please) but have any of the people that are happy to put a video up from there YouTube channel offered up any prizes?

YouTube reviewers, I know have a difficult job, and unless I'm a complete knob, they review stuff so that "we don't have to" and do it unselfishly.

You have a captive audience on the best forum by far in the UK, and I guess it's easy to just join up and dump your vids so that you get more views so that you get more free gear to review, I get that, I'm not stupid enough to think that you buy everything that you review, I actually want to believe that you might even buy some of the stuff that you review, but for the love of Richard Nixon, please contribute to our great forum or fuck off*

Hi Shawn, I DO agree, but just so you know, @Vaping Biker more than did his bit for us, bless him :) @MrTeaTime

*this view is my own, and not of the owners or occupiers of potv or it's affiliates, sub divisions or other limited companies owned or where potv have a stakeholding.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2017-9-29_21-22-45.jpeg

Victor has been responding to comments on his recently posted videos, and posted a comment earlier today in another thread completely unrelated to his review videos. Just sayin.

Have to agree on this one. I don't watch any of the reviews i prefer to ask/search on here.

In my opinion there the same as the people who only enter the giveaways and don't contribute anything else be it general advise or at the moment the charity.

Victor has been responding to comments on his recently posted videos, and posted a comment earlier today in another thread completely unrelated to his review videos. Just sayin.
That's cool, like I said, I'm not mentioning any names

Ouch.. harsh, yet true!

(Just tagging myself in really, could be amusing!)

I know little about this subject but wouldn't some apes want to see these reviews and be greatful for the posts?
Do they get likes and thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom