What's new

Trusted UK Vape shops?

Nail the wicking on mesh (it isn't hard) & it's a great complement to coils. If you're a fruity flavour vaper they're perfect, can be too intense flavourwise with desserts custards though as it can overload the taste buds. Again it's all personal preference but well worth considering. There are 2 versions of the Profile & to me both equally as good but some prefer the OG with others prefering the V1.5. Also mesh strips for V1.5 don't fit on OG but both sizes will work on V1.5
Yeah I hate dessert flavours, im more off a fruity / sweet type of guy, I was just watching some videos on it, im not sure what one ill get the og or 1.5, how would I even go about getting the little mesh strip things? I doubt my local shops will sell them, is there any cheap stores u can think of that sells em?

Yeah I hate dessert flavours, im more off a fruity / sweet type of guy, I was just watching some videos on it, im not sure what one ill get the og or 1.5, how would I even go about getting the little mesh strip things? I doubt my local shops will sell them, is there any cheap stores u can think of that sells em?
Mesh strips are readily available & on Amazon but I buy 5 packs a time from the likes of Fasttech as cheaper. Vandy Vape mesh strips & mesh on a roll can also be used but the roll version needs cutting to size. Easy to do with scissors & a strip to use as a template. To be honest I've had strips last 2 months or more. As long as you don't deform them they're good after a gentle dry burn to get rid of any crap & rinse under the tap.

Mesh strips are readily available & on Amazon but I buy 5 packs a time from the likes of Fasttech as cheaper. Vandy Vape mesh strips & mesh on a roll can also be used but the roll version needs cutting to size. Easy to do with scissors & a strip to use as a template. To be honest I've had strips last 2 months or more. As long as you don't deform them they're good after a gentle dry burn to get rid of any crap & rinse under the tap.
Alright sweet man thanks for all the help, you've been great help! :D

The Aegis squonk is a solid device let down by poor battery life being single 18650 & proprietary bottle system, reviewed here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/squonking/geekvape-aegis-100w-squonk-kit.html .
The Topside dual is a solid mod with an easy topfill but some people have had issues with juice leaking onto the board & frying it.
The Dyadic is on Amazon but at nearly full price www.amazon.co.uk/Wotofo-DYADIC-Squonk-Project-Limited/dp/B07XC2HWQ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=12448JA9QMRDR&dchild=1&keywords=dyadic+squonk+mod&qid=1593249769&sprefix=dyadic%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-1 although it is sold by the retail arm of Wotofos UK distributor, so a trusted seller. Greyhaze also have the Dyadic, SS only though, cheaper & again a trusted seller https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/dyadic-squonk-mod-by-wotofo?variant=23938978644049

U sure greyhaze is a trusted seller I have bought the mod with the profile rda and still waiting on it getting here I got next day delivery too... And they won't reply to live chat or any off my emails I'm getting a little worried

U sure greyhaze is a trusted seller I have bought the mod with the profile rda and still waiting on it getting here I got next day delivery too... And they won't reply to live chat or any off my emails I'm getting a little worried
when did you order?
in the present situation with covid next day delivery is take a chance and see.
they are not on my recommended list but thats only due to no one nominating them.
have you tried phoning them. shows open on google 0121 306 9294
a lot of buisinesses have moved support teams onto production line teams to try there best to get orders out but then its down to the post/courier. if you paid next day with royal mail then dont hold your breath as they have massive backlogs.

I've never had an issue with them, but shit can happen with any vendor especially under current circumstances.

when did you order?
in the present situation with covid next day delivery is take a chance and see.
they are not on my recommended list but thats only due to no one nominating them.
have you tried phoning them. shows open on google 0121 306 9294
a lot of buisinesses have moved support teams onto production line teams to try there best to get orders out but then its down to the post/courier. if you paid next day with royal mail then dont hold your breath as they have massive backlogs.

Dyanic squonk mod with a profile rda on next day delivery just getting a little worried I don't wanna think I've been scammed all that money

Dyanic squonk mod with a profile rda on next day delivery just getting a little worried I don't wanna think I've been scammed all that money
I read that wrong I thought u said what did I order I ordered on Saturday

no not what did you order but when did you order.

most places are not open at weekends or dont have pick up if prdered over weekend so just wait til tuesday.
i know its like a kid in a candy shop when we all order things and want them straight away but just give it time.

Back
Top Bottom