What's new

Need opinions on koopor primus 300w

Hi,
I'm looking at getting the koopor primus 300w, but I've heard alot of mixed reviews some people are saying it's great others are saying there's alot of problems, one being the 510 port comes loose and spins any feedback from users is appreciated thanks

The big issue with the primus is the ergonomics, it's earned itself the name "cheese grater" for a reason. The RX200 is a much better and cheaper option and with the firmware update it makes it 250w.

that's a fugly mod, but to each their own, as above the rx200 over that or even the smok h-priv

Thanks for the reply I'm also looking at the ijoy limitless lux 215w, I'll check out the rx200 is there any others that you would recommend

Cuboid can do 250w with a firmware update, smok H-Priv is another good choice. Both are 2 battery rather than three though.

Hi,
I'm looking at getting the koopor primus 300w, but I've heard alot of mixed reviews some people are saying it's great others are saying there's alot of problems, one being the 510 port comes loose and spins any feedback from users is appreciated thanks
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-vw-mod-reviews/threads/koopor-primus.111031/

The Primus is the best Koopor mod so far. It actually does 300w if you want it unlike some mods that don't do the stated wattage. also Daniel at DJlsb vapes took it apart and said it was an excellent device and very well made.
The Primus is also available in black now . The looks are as said a bit like a cheese grater well at least the pictures make it look that way but when you have on in front of you it looks more like a handheld radio from the 90's,

Thanks the look of the koopor primus 300w doesn't bother me I want a decent mod, the only thing that worried me really was I keep hearing about the 510 port comes loose and spins, and people keep saying that's way to much power for the batteries to handle, I'm now just abit stuck really lol I wanted to grab one from my local vape shop today but I've missed that now hopefully tomorrow I'll go and have a go on a few, I actually like the way the koopor primus is layed out with the display on the side, I was also looking at the ijoy limitless lux 215w and I prefer the way it looks but I don't like the lay out lol

Smok H-priv has the display on the top so you can see it while you vape if that's what you are after?

Not sure about its ability as a mod but it grates cheese just fine

Back
Top Bottom