What's new

Confused beginner with short fill

liquidmuse

Initiate
So I took advantage of Juice Cabin's 3 for two offer last week and waited for my 60ml bottle of 12mg nicotine Simply Leaf to arrive. It did arrive on time so I eagerly opened it to find the main bottle plus 4 smaller 10ml bottles. Doing some research I discovered the new law that prohibits more than 10ml bottles of nic. So I assumed that it's simply up to me to add all the bottles to get my desired 12mg dosage?

Thing is, using the online calculators to make sure I do the right thing it doesn't add up. I enter volume of juice (60), strength of shot (18) and final desired (12mg) and it tells me I need 120ml, so 12 bottles! I am certainly missing something obvious here.

The main bottle states 60ml. Then three of the others (nicnic) state 18mg / 10ml and 100 vg. The other one is the same as nicnic but states PG. SO I'm also confused about the PG vs VG ration as it should be 50/50

I have also sent Juice Cabin an email but thought I'd also run it by you guys as I'm keen to get started on this journey! nicnic.jpg

Thanks.

The main bottle may say 60ml on it but that's the capacity of the bottle, how much liquid is actually in it? Is the bottle half full? A third?
Ninja'd by Robbo!

Usually there's space for nic shots in the shortfill bottles, so you don't get the full 50ml, 60ml, 100ml, 120ml etc of liquid.

I only vape 3mg though, so can't help beyond that!

Double Ninja :14: they explained it better though, doesnt add up anyway even if there's 20ml liquid in the shortfill which would be PG you would need 3 100VG shots and 1 100PG shot, so double check to see if one is PG before you add it (if it turns out that there is only 20ml in there).

Double Ninja :14: they explained it better though, doesnt add up anyway even if there's 20ml liquid in the shortfill which would be PG you would need 3 100VG shots and 1 100PG shot, so double check to see if one is PG before you add it (if it turns out that there is only 20ml in there).

That's what he got. 3x VG and 1x PG.

so he should have 30ml of VG and 30ml of PG in total for 50/50

and 40ml of 18mg into 20 mil of 0mg does work out at 12mg too.

I think it's right.

That's what he got. 3x VG and 1x PG.

so he should have 30ml of VG and 30ml of PG in total for 50/50

Ahhh yeah right you are, missed that bit after. So yeah you're probably all good aslong as they sent you the correct shortfill bottle of 20ml

I thought this on the other similar query - problem is you don't know if the flavour strength is adjusted for adding to 12mg nicotine. If not, there won't be much flavour as it will be so diluted ........... which (being a 12 mg nic MTL vaper) is why I rarely buy shortfills. Juice willl be lovely for 3mg nic vapers, acceptable for 6mg ........... but after that .........?

Back
Top Bottom