What's new

Juice Cabin Liquid - Help

RunByFruiting

I was desperate to try some liquid from the Juice Cabin after all the incredible reviews I have seen.

I got myself 30ml of Menthol Freshblast and 60ml of Flue Cured Virginia 2017. I vape at 12mg so there were 18mg nic shots included (4 for the 60ml and 2 for the 30ml). Added these in and shook vigorously, left for a day, then two days, then three but I'm just not getting any sort of great flavour from the juice which strikes me as very odd given the overwhelmingly positive opinion of this vendor.

I was a bit concerned at the level of dilution from the nic shots but again, considering all the positive reviews I've seen, I assumed it would be fine. I can only conclude I'm not doing something right here.

What do you guys recommend? Is it just a case of being patient and steeping for a month or so? Or are the juices always going to lack flavour because of the volume of nic shots needed to bring it up to 12mg? I just doubted that they would sell it as an option if it meant their juice was basically flavourless.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

EDIT : I'm very pleased to say that after a one week steep, the Menthol Freshblast is now tasting great. The flue cured probably needs another week just by virtue of the fact it's double the size but I'm confident it'll come out nicely as well.

Last edited:
Don't know about the Menthol but the Flue Cured Virginia isn't going to be the strongest flavour you are going to taste. I have some in a Cupboard that's been sitting about 6 Months that i keep meaning to try but always forget. Some people say steeping works and some say not, i don't steep just forget to use lol but i think steeping is mainly for Custards and Cream Dessert's.

I was desperate to try some liquid from the Juice Cabin after all the incredible reviews I have seen.

I got myself 30ml of Menthol Freshblast and 60ml of Flue Cured Virginia 2017. I vape at 12mg so there were 18mg nic shots included (4 for the 60ml and 2 for the 30ml). Added these in and shook vigorously, left for a day, then two days, then three but I'm just not getting any sort of great flavour from the juice which strikes me as very odd given the overwhelmingly positive opinion of this vendor.

I was a bit concerned at the level of dilution from the nic shots but again, considering all the positive reviews I've seen, I assumed it would be fine. I can only conclude I'm not doing something right here.

What do you guys recommend? Is it just a case of being patient and steeping for a month or so? Or are the juices always going to lack flavour because of the volume of nic shots needed to bring it up to 12mg? I just doubted that they would sell it as an option if it meant their juice was basically flavourless.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Freshblast is my all day vape @3mg

What pg/vg ratio is your juice (before adding nic)? Also what tank /coil are you using?

Hi,

Freshblast is my all day vape @3mg

What pg/vg ratio is your juice (before adding nic)? Also what tank /coil are you using?

Hello Mindeboy,

It's a 50/50 juice before nic and I'm using a Zelos 3 mod with Nautilus 3 tank, running at 22w on a 0.7ohm Mesh Nautilus coil and also an Aspire 9th tank running at 18w on the AVP pro 0.65ohm Mesh coil. Both taste the same to me, very muted flavour if any at all. Other liquids/ flavours I use in these tanks with the same coils are exceptional flavour wise.

EDIT : Just in case of any doubt, I'm vaping MTL.

Last edited:
I was told freshblast is good to shake and vape straight away so no steeping should be required

If it's being sold as a juice to which nicotine should be added I am assuming it has the correct amount (%) of flavour in it for the finished amount (with 4 shots of nic added)

I use RTA tank at home and small pod device (with rebuildable coil) at work and I can say that the flavour difference is noticeable.

I can only suggest giving them a call (numbers on their website) or joining their FB group and ask the question there - they are very good and fast with responses

@RunByFruiting Using Stock Coils with NET Liquids isn't a clever thing to do, you need a RTA or RDA for them, NET's will just ruin Stock Coils.

Hey LordOdin. Thanks for your reply. Would stock coils affect the initial flavour though? I get phenomenal flavour from my other liquids. I also didn't realise NET's would ruin these coils so thanks for the heads up. My Aspire 9th came with an RBA so I might just need to give it a go!

Flavour is generally better with an RTA or RDA so i suppose the answer is yes though in all honesty i haven't tried NET Liquid with a stock coil. I was given the advice from another member, well more of a warning regarding NET and stock coils and have stuck with that ever since. and also warning other vapers.

I'm not sure what to advise to be honest, other than mark it down as a mistake buy and move on.

I've vaped Drake's Nets with stock coils without any problems, they were no more of a coil gunker than many other liquids I use. (maybe even less) I guess it does depend on the brand and type of tobacco maybe too. The Drake's NETs are very clean looking though ..... I have had other NETs that looked like used engine oil :D

I also have no idea if Juice Cabin compensate the flavorings for dilution and how much dilution they are designed to take either.

NETs shouldn't need steeping though, they are essentially made by steeping.

Sorry that's not much help, I'd take it up with Juice Cabin.

Back
Top Bottom