What's new

Hello from Doncaster!

chrishell76

Postman
Hi

Started my vaping experience 3 years ago now. Spent sums of money I don’t care to remember on mods and liquid, but still haven’t found my heaven on either of those categories. Maybe I’m just too picky!

Thanks

'Ey up Donny.

Wouldn't worry about spending a fortune and still not quite finding what you are after. Know many an Ape on here who has spent years and thousands trying to find what is just right for them.

What kind of things have you tried and what type of vaper are you? Mouth to lung, direct to lung, squonk, fruits, tobacco etc... Someone maybe able to give you a few suggestions.

'Ey up Donny.

Wouldn't worry about spending a fortune and still not quite finding what you are after. Know many an Ape on here who has spent years and thousands trying to find what is just right for them.

What kind of things have you tried and what type of vaper are you? Mouth to lung, direct to lung, squonk, fruits, tobacco etc... Someone maybe able to give you a few suggestions.

Hiya

I’ll just list the pod systems I’ve tried as that is the type of device I want to stick with. I’ve tried the Aspire gusto, Aspire Nautilus AIO, Aspire AVP, SV Mi Pod and the current 3 I have on the go are the Orion DNA, Uwell Caliburn and the Artery Pal2. Found the Orion fine with Nic Salts but 20mg is way too much for my chain vaping, especially when I wasn’t a heavy smoker anyway, but now gone back to freebase and I’m just not getting the same experience, not sure on the Caliburn as not tried that with freebase, but can’t see it being any different.

I’m a loose MTL I guess but it does vary.

Strange on the flavour as when I was sub ohming I didn’t like sweet bakery stuff, but since I went onto the salts the flavour is somehow different, but like I said feel like I am missing something on the freebase ones, possibly due to the low wattage on the pod systems?

Hi and welcome to the community. Have spent a lot on kit myself and much of it is really good. However, I am still intrigued by new stuff coming out and so I guess I am still searching too.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @chrishell76 ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Welcome. It can take a hell of a long time to find the perfect setup and liquid. 5 years or so and I'm still searching for that holy grail.

Back
Top Bottom