What's new

A little stuck..Pod systems

chrishell76

Postman
Been vaping for a few years now, did all the large sub ohm stuff but a year ago I switched to pod systems, been through numerous, it narrowed it down to my current 3 of the Orion DNA, Artery Pal2 and the Caliburn. Started off with these on Salts which were largely fine, but as most only come in 20mg, I wanted to lower my nic down as it was too much for my style of vaping. Started to switch back to freebase and 6mg, but struggling to get the full flavour out. Is there anyone with either of these devices recommend a juice to use as the ones I have at the moment in freebase I’m finding a bit muted?

Cheers

You already have what I'd consider the two best Pods (Orion and Artery) but someone maybe able to recommend a good one.

Do you use the 0.6 in the Pal 2? Find that so much better than the 1.2.

They are slowly starting to release 10mg Nic Salts, seen a few fairly recently as been tempted to try them myself. Those may suit you alot better.

You already have what I'd consider the two best Pods (Orion and Artery) but someone maybe able to recommend a good one.

Do you use the 0.6 in the Pal 2? Find that so much better than the 1.2.

They are slowly starting to release 10mg Nic Salts, seen a few fairly recently as been tempted to try them myself. Those may suit you alot better.

Yes that is what I thought, but the Orchid is getting some good reviews too! Yep definitely the 0.6 in the Pal 2.

I still find 10mg a bit too much for chain vaping and as you mentioned not a great deal of choice in lower strength, guessing they’re aiming the 20mg salts at those trying to quit smoking, so maybe that’s why they’re focusing on the 20mg at the moment.

Regarding the difference in flavour of Freebase v Nic Salts, is there a difference in the production of contents?

My recent juices I’ve bought are Jam Roly Poly Custard from Prime Vapes, I can taste it, but it’s kind of muted, feel like it needs to be at a higher temp to do that justice. Also bought the Blueberry Jam Tart from Jammin which had amazing reviews, wasn’t too blown away, but currently testing in different devices. As we speak, just dropped it in the Artery and quite a bit more flavour, although that could be the remains of the Strawberry Jam from Jammin I also got. I do like apple flavour, so thought I’d try a Cider, so got the Barrels apple cider (again, good reviews), added 2 zap Nic Salt shots in there and still not blown away.

Going on holiday on Monday and thinking about adding another device, maybe the Smok Nord (I’m not a Smok fan!), but it does have some good reviews for flavour. Other than that the only others I’ve seen or Smok again, in the Alpha Trinity and the new one from Orchid but that’s not available.

Maybe I’m chasing something that isn’t there?

Would be nice to hear from peeps who have one of my devices and what juice they use lower than 10mg nic, I’m open to all flavours I suppose just not tobacco.

I have loads of pods but I only vape high nic salts and flavour isn't the priority so I can't really help.

If you want less than 10mg, it's unlikely.

The costs of submission of a nicotine salt e-Liquid into the market is substantial, so until there's a higher calling for say 6mg nicotine salt, it's unlikely to happen.

Now, what you could do is...

Buy a 20ml Shortfill and add a 20mg nicotine salt shot.

That'd create 30ml of 6.67mg nicotine salt.

Or you can add a 10ml 20mg nicotine salt shot into 50ml 0mg and make 3.33mg nicotine salt

Back
Top Bottom