What's new

Vaporesso Xros kit --- Cross the limits of Flavor, Power and Ease!

Been tooting on this for a couple of hours, the adjustable airflow has knocked every single MTL pod I have out of the water, you can even go tighter than the OSMALL :11:

I can see my XTRA's getting ignored now as I finally got XTRA Flavour with an OSMALL draw.

@DeeDee you need this one in your life!

Been tooting on this for a couple of hours, the adjustable airflow has knocked every single MTL pod I have out of the water, you can even go tighter than the OSMALL :11:

I can see my XTRA's getting ignored now as I finally got XTRA Flavour with an OSMALL draw.

@DeeDee you need this one in your life!

Do I, really? well send it over LOL

HAHA Yeah I wanted to review this to be honest, you never know, they may send it without telling me, with any luck! Otherwise I will buy it no drama

Sounds so good, have to say I am a little Jel

@Vapaneezer Scrooge Lookie Lookie!!

This was delivered yesterday to my work but was at home. Nice surprise today.

Bless and Thank you @Vaporesso

And a tshirt! Lovely jubbly!

20200728_150719.jpg

I finished my review for the front end of the site but it's in the queue waiting to go live, spoiler alert I really love this pod and I have rated it one of my highest scores so far, I've rated it for what it is, a simple pod system but with an innovative airflow control system that works so damn well and makes the XROS my favourite pod system to date for flavour & airflow.

Both the included pods suit MTL due to the airflow control, I prefer the 1.2 Ohm for all day nic salts use but I love the 0.8 Ohm for a more intense freebase throat hit (Manabush 6mg).

I cannot put the thing down and most of my other MTL stuff is getting ignored, novelty factor isn't really there as it is the quality of the vape that keeps me going back for more.

Score: 9.5/10
Vaporesso nailed this MTL pod and a draw how YOU like it.

I did think hard before rating JAFP (Just Another F**king Pod) so highly, how could a pod score higher than something like the 9/10 GTX ONE kit? side by side it's obvious the GTX ONE is better but as a Pod it deserves its own rating, styling is the only thing I might perhaps change as it doesn't stand out from the crowd but I like it so that didn't come into the equation.

Vaporesso_XROS_Pod-1.jpg

I finished my review for the front end of the site but it's in the queue waiting to go live, spoiler alert I really love this pod and I have rated it one of my highest scores so far, I've rated it for what it is, a simple pod system but with an innovative airflow control system that works so damn well and makes the XROS my favourite pod system to date for flavour & airflow.

Both the included pods suit MTL due to the airflow control, I prefer the 1.2 Ohm for all day nic salts use but I love the 0.8 Ohm for a more intense freebase throat hit (Manabush 6mg).

I cannot put the thing down and most of my other MTL stuff is getting ignored, novelty factor isn't really there as it is the quality of the vape that keeps me going back for more.

Score: 9.5/10
Vaporesso nailed this MTL pod and a draw how YOU like it.

I did think hard before rating JAFP (Just Another F**king Pod) so highly, how could a pod score higher than something like the 9/10 GTX ONE kit? side by side it's obvious the GTX ONE is better but as a Pod it deserves its own rating, styling is the only thing I might perhaps change as it doesn't stand out from the crowd but I like it so that didn't come into the equation.

View attachment 225034

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!

This is what i have been longing for!

I agree mate, 100% only been tooting for a.few hours but OMG, literally tick, tick, tick tick BOOM!

Easy to remove the top cap with one single hand and top fill the Xros pod

upload_2020-8-13_16-17-14.png

How the Vaporesso Xros Pod Kit was brought out? A story from the designing to the manufacturing

Back
Top Bottom